C_S4EWM_1909: SAP Certified Application Associate – Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA exam validates the candidate’s knowledge and understanding in the area of extended warehouse management required for the consultant profile. This exam will help in gaining skills and ability to implement the knowledge practically in projects for contributing to the success of the planning and implementation phases.
SAP C_S4EWM_1909 Exam Details
C_S4EWM_1909 Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA refers to an associate-level certification exam that will have a total of 80 questions. There is a time limit of 180 minutes to complete the exam. Further, to pass the C_S4EWM_1909 Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA Exam, candidates have to score at least 64%. Lastly, the SAP C_S4EWM_1909 exam will cost $599 USD and can be given in the English language only.
For scheduling SAP exam:
- Firstly, for online exam booking, visit the Certification Hub. Then, review the exams listed on the Exam Dashboard menu. After that, schedule an appropriate exam appointment time and date.
- Secondly, a confirmation message will appear that will ensure that you have successfully placed an order. However, this does not mean the booking is completed. That is to say, one more booking confirmation mail will be sent that confirms the details of your booking.
- Lastly, check all the details and if there are any incorrect details then contact your local SAP representative.
Exam Course Outline
SAP provides a list of topics for the C_S4EWM_1909 exam that contains various sections. The topics include:
1. Inbound Processes (Value Added Services, Cross-docking, Quality Management)
Execute Inbound Processes with value added services (VAS) or deconsolidation
Set up deliveries for cross-docking (CD) or quality inspection (QIE).
2. Outbound Processes (Wave Management, Cross-docking, Production Integration)
Combine outbound deliveries using wave management, packing and kitting in outbound processes, and stage products for production.
3. Cross Topics (Labor Management, Exception Handling, Batches, Serial Numbers)
Set up labor management and exception handling
Work with additional product information.
4. Warehouse Structure, Resource Management and SAP EWM Master Data
Define the warehouse structure and set up resource management
Create SAP EWM Master Data like storage bins and products, packaging specifications, supply chain units, and business partners.
5. System Integration, Master Data and Delivery Document Customizing
Set up system integration; Distribute master data and customize delivery documents.
6. Process and Layout Oriented Storage Control
Create customizing settings and use Process and Layout-Oriented Storage Control.
7. Warehouse Process Types, Warehouse Task Creation, Strategies
Define Warehouse process types and set up determination. Define Putaway and Picking Strategies.
8. Internal processing (Physical Inventory, Replenishment)
Define physical inventory processes, and set up and execute replenishment.
9. Warehouse Management (Monitor – Cockpit)
Monitor warehouse activities using Warehouse Management Monitor, Warehouse Cockpit, and analytical apps.
10. Shipping and Receiving
Configure Yard Management, SAP Dock Appointment Scheduling, and use the Shipping Cockpit.
11. Warehouse Order and Warehouse Order Creation Rules
Define Warehouse Order Creation Rules.
For More: Check SAP C_S4EWM_1909 Exam FAQs
SAP Exam Policies
SAP certification policies explains the exam terms and procedures as well as helps in getting familiar with the SAP exam pattern. Some of the policy includes:
Cancelling or Rescheduling Exam
Candidates can complete the cancellation or reschedule process in the Certification Hub. There, just click the calendar icon available in the “Exam Appointments/Upcoming Appointments” section. However, this process should be completed at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment date and time.
Online exam taking process
- Firstly, there is a system test using the System Test provided on the home page of Certification and for this preparation equipment at least 24 hours prior to the exam.
- Next, check the following equipment in place before taking your exam:
- Firstly, Questionmark Secure browser
- Secondly, Webcam
- Thirdly, Microphone or headset
- Next, Adobe Flash
- Lastly, Broadband connection
- Secondly, use SAP user ID to log on to the system. Then, you have to provide two valid IDs. This can be:
- Firstly, signed government-issued passport
- Secondly, signed driver’s license
- Thirdly, signed military ID card
- Then, bank/credit card
- Lastly, ensure that the exam place is a quiet and secure location. Moreover, before starting the exam, the supervisor will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room before beginning your SAP Global Certification exam.
SAP C_S4EWM_1909 Exam Study Guide
Familiarity with Exam Objective
Exam objectives provide the list of topics consisting of sections and subsections. This provides candidates a better way to start preparing for the SAP C_S4EWM_1909 exam according to their preferred concepts area. However, the exam topics include:
- Firstly, Inbound Processes (Value Added Services, Cross-docking, Quality Management)
- Secondly, Outbound Processes (Wave Management, Cross-docking, Production Integration)
- Thirdly, Cross Topics (Labor Management, Exception Handling, Batches, Serial Numbers)
- Next, Warehouse Structure, Resource Management, and SAP EWM Master Data
- After that, System Integration, Master Data, and Delivery Document Customizing
- Then, Process and Layout Oriented Storage Control
- Warehouse Process Types, Warehouse Task Creation, Strategies
- After that, Internal processing (Physical Inventory, Replenishment)
- Next, Warehouse Management (Monitor – Cockpit)
- Then, Shipping and Receiving
- Lastly, Warehouse Order and Warehouse Order Creation Rules
Instructor-led Training for the SAP C_S4EWM_1909 exam provides lessons by an instructor offering a traditional or virtual classroom experience. Further, this includes:
- Classroom training comes with in-person training handled by SAP experts that provide a fully hands-on learning experience with a subject matter expert for guidance in each exercise.
SAP Live Class
- SAP Live Class virtual training gives access to comprehensive live training from SAP experts. Moreover, the live class contains e-course materials and helps you connect with classmates from around the world.
Self-paced Training provides course materials and practice lessons as per the exam. This includes:
SAP Learning Hub
SAP learning hub provides learning resources and a comprehensive SAP skill-building knowledge base to the candidates. This also include:
- Firstly, self-paced digital learning content
- Secondly, expert-level social learning forums and access to training systems
- Thirdly, options to choose between a full catalog or a specific catalog depending on your learning needs.
- Lastly, this provides digital training for building, maintaining, and validating skills.
SAP Recommended Course
- This course will candidates to learn about explaining and using major features of SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- This course will enhance candidates knowledge in configuring and using major features of SAP Extended Warehouse Management
This will help in:
- Firstly, configuring settings for complex processes like value-added services, cross-docking, or yard management in Extended Warehouse Management.
- Secondly, explaining the optimization of resources and the integration of the material flow system and transportation planning.
- This course will candidates in preparing and learning about configuring and using labor management in SAP Extended Warehouse Management. And, also in planning labor times and resources in your warehouse more effectively.
This course will help candidates to learn and understand about:
- Firstly, identifying and defining the master data necessary for enabling production integration with EWM
- Secondly, supply components to production through staging and post-consumption
- Lastly, receiving goods from the production and clear the production supply areas
This course will help in:
- Firstly, explaining the process of QM within SAP EWM, including the process of integrating with the Quality Inspection Engine.
- Secondly, defining the QM for EWM process steps required for your organization’s implementation project.
Assess yourself with using Practice Tests
Practice tests can be a very essential source of knowledge that can help you to prepare better for the SAP C_S4EWM_1909 exam. That is to say, by taking assessments topic wise you will know about your weak and strong areas as well as gain skills for managing time. Side by side this will also improve your answering skills and will enhance your revision level. So, start practicing using the SAP C_S4EWM_1909 practice exam tests and pass the exam.