Eligibility and Requirements
Candidates applying for this card are required to satisfy the following criterion for CSCS –
- Applicants working as Supervisors, Managers and Technical Workers together with job experience (at least one year in the last three)
- Should not have achieved a construction related NVQ or SVQ level 3, 4 or 5 (or construction related QCF NVQ Level 6 or 7) and are not a member of an approved professional body.
Features of Experienced Technical Supervisor or Manager Card
- Apprentice card is valid for 3 years and cannot be renewed.
- Apprentice Card is issued on a temporary basis, while a Construction related NVQ or SVQ is being achieved.
- Card is expected to be replaced by a skilled five year card on achievement of a Construction related NVQ or SVQ Level 3 or higher.
- Applicants must be registered for the relevant Construction related NVQ or SVQ
- Applicant should pass the CITB Health, Safety & Environment Test within the past two years.
- For Supervisor occupations you should take the Supervisors test and for Manager occupations you should take the Managers and Professionals test.
Note- Applicants should be able to provide proof of registration onto their qualification. Applicants as a minimum, are required to provide evidence from training provider’s awarding organisation that includes –
- Name of the Applicant
- Full qualification title and level of the course registered for
- Date of registration (must be in the last 2 years)