The C_TS413_1809 – SAP S/4HANA Asset Management examination ascertains that the candidate possesses the basic knowledge and the integral skills that are mandated in the field of SAP S/4HANA Asset Management. The examination validates that the candidate possesses an overall comprehension and knowledge within this consultant profile. The candidate must be able to pertain to his acquired knowledge practically in the assignments and projects to exemplify his skills under the recommendation of an experienced consultant. This C_TS413_1809 certification substantiates that the candidate has in-depth understanding and technical skills to participate as a member of an SAP S/4HANA on-premise implementation project team with an emphasis on Asset Management.
Who should take the exam?
The exam mainly intends for those of the aspirants who belong to SAP S/4HANA and business consulting background. The candidates must be striving to build their career as an SAP S/4HANA Asset Management consultant.
The candidate undergoing this examination must have sufficient knowledge in the areas like corrective supervision of web and SAP GUI, technical objects, mobile maintenance, project-oriented maintenance, refurbishment of spare parts, organizational units and master data, breakdown maintenance, maintenance processing, analytics, user interface, and user experience and an overview of SAP S/4HANA OP.
SAP C_TS413_1809 Exam Details
The C_TS413_1809 exam questions are in Multiple Choice format. Also, you get 180 minutes to complete the C_TS413_1809 questions.
|Exam Name SAP Certified – S/4HANA Asset Management||Exam Code C_TS413_1809|
|Exam Duration 180 mins||Exam Format Multiple Choice|
|Exam Fee $549 USD||Number of Questions 80 Questions|
|Exam Language German, English, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Chinese||Pass Score 60% and above|
Exam Registration Process
To register for the C_TS413_1809 – SAP S/4HANA Asset Management exam, follow the below mentioned steps –
- Buy a subscription to Certification Hub by booking “CER006-Certification Hub” in the SAP Training Shop
- After this, an invoice with the payment instructions will be sent to the invoice recipient that you have specified
- Schedule your exam within the Certification Hub after your subscription gets confirmed
Exam Retake Policy
The SAP global certification exam can be taken up to three times. If any candidate fails to pass the exam even after 3 attempts, he/she needs to re-register for the next release of the exam. And if the candidate still fails to pass the next release after three attempts then, he/she will not be able to retake the exam until the next edition is released that is within one year.
Exam Cancellation Policy
Any candidate can cancel or reschedule an exam in Certification Hub by using the calendar icon in the “Exam Appointments/ Upcoming Appointments” section. The candidate is required to cancel or reschedule the exam at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment date and time. If any candidate misses the SAP Global Certification exam appointment and does not cancel or reschedule within 24 hours prior to the start date and time of the exam, the appointment will be regarded as an exam attempt.
The SAP Global Certifications are valid for the two most recent solution releases. In order to maintain the SAP Global Certification for any specific SAP solution, a candidate is required to pass delta or stay current assessments as and when a newer version of a solution gets released.
For More Details See – SAP C_TS413_1809 FAQ
SAP C_TS413_1809 Course Outline
The C_TS413_1809 syllabus covers the given domains –
Corrective Maintenance – Web and SAP GUI > 12%
- Describe and implement the process of corrective maintenance using traditional and FIORI-based applications.
- SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809)
Technical Objects > 12%
- Describe and implement technical asset structures following fundamental concepts (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809), S4131 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
- Building the integration to key neighbour applications. (SAP Documentation: S4130E (SAP S/4HANA 1909), S4131E (SAP S/4HANA 1709))
Preventive Maintenance > 12%
- Describe the options for preventive maintenance using task lists, single-cycle, time-based strategy and performance-based strategy maintenance plans. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809), S4132 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Organizational Units and Master Data 8% – 12%
- Describe and implement the necessary organizational units especially regarding the integration into the general logistics and accounting units. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809), S4133 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Mobile Maintenance < 8%
- Describe the available mobile applications for SAP S/4HANA Asset Management (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809), S4132 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Project-oriented Maintenance < 8%
- Describe and implement various scenarios for project-oriented maintenance. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Refurbishment of Spare Parts < 8%
- Describe and implement the process of internal and external refurbishment of spare parts (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809), S4133 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
SAP S/4HANA OP Overview < 8%
- Describe the solution scope of SAP S/4HANA on premise in general and the details for the Asset Management solution and innovations. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Breakdown Maintenance < 8%
Maintenance Processing < 8%
- Describe the different approaches to maintenance processing in conjunction with use of different user interfaces. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
User Interface and User Experience < 8%
- Describe UI technologies and client types used with SAP S/4HANA Asset Management. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Analytics < 8%
- Describe and implement the options for analytics in asset management especially regarding S/4HANA emebedded analytics. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Preparation Guide for the C_TS413_1809 – SAP S/4HANA Asset Management Exam
We have given a well-elaborated C_TS413_1809 study guide to help ease out your preparation journey. Here, are the following recommendations that a candidate can go through while preparing for this certification. Go through each step below and gain expertise to attain your desired certification.
Learning Resource 1 – Instructor-led Training
You can opt for C_TS413_1809 training courses. SAP offers you the following training courses:
- Classroom training – Candidates can get in-person teachings and recommendations from the SAP experts. This is a fully hands-on learning experience with a subject matter expert to counsel the aspirant through each exercise and clearing their doubts.
- Virtual Live classroom – Candidates can get thorough live training from SAP experts without the necessity to travel by using the Internet connectivity facility. This training provides the candidates access to live SAP systems and materials throughout the course.
- Customer Specific Training – This training provides the same extensive live training from the SAP experts but for the company. This can be transmitted at an SAP facility or serviced office, as a VLC or onsite.
Learning Resource 2 – Self-paced Learning
SAP’s self-paced curriculum caters to a wide variety of learning styles and subject-matter requirements. Experienced consultants, project team members, support professionals, end-users, power users, and executives will help the learner to meet their needs.
Learning Resource 3 – SAP E-Academy
The SAP E-Academy supports learners to gain expertise in definite SAP solution areas and also educate for a certification exam. The learners can access to live support accessible through web conferencing and instructor sessions; e-version of the academy course manual; SAP training systems for the fulfillment of exercises and viewing demonstrations; help desk support.
Learning Resource 4 – SAP Learning Hub
SAP Learning Hub is an emerging community of learners who get to access self-paced e-learning courses, expert-led live sessions, and collaborative learning rooms from practically everywhere. It charges an affordable annual subscription fee. The subscribers of this and the recommended classroom training offered by SAP authorized training center will help a candidate out.
Learning Resource 5 – Books
Candidates can refer to the following authorized SAP certification manuals for preparing well for the SAP S/4HANA Asset Management certification exam –
- S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809)
- S4133 (SAP S/4HANA 1809)
Learning Resource 6 – Join Online Community
A healthy discussion is always beneficial, no matter where it is done. The prospects of getting resolutions to an issue increase steeply when a greater number of people are involved. Also, multiple viewpoints make the stuff more dynamic. These discussions make the studies more comprehensive. Introverts get a chance to express themselves, who might otherwise prefer staying out of discussions. Forums work really well to build a community that is essential for understanding others.
Attempt C_TS413_1809 Practice Test
Mistakes are inevitable, but surely, they can be limited. When it comes to exams, practice papers help a lot in limiting the mistakes. Because mistakes made in practice paper can be easily avoided in the exam. Training the brain is very essential. Practice papers give that simulation in which the brain needs to get used to the actual exam. Other than knowledge, there are many factors that can affect your performance in the exam. These include confidence, speed, understanding the marking scheme, physical and mental alertness and concentration, and more. C_TS413_1809 practice exam helps in all these aspects.