What is C_TBW50H_75 – SAP Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA?
SAP Certified Application Associate – Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA certification exam verifies that the candidate has the required knowledge in the area of Modelling, Data Acquisition and Query Design with SAP BW 7.5 on SAP HANA as it pertains to the application consultant profile. This certification exam builds on the basic knowledge gained by a BW consultant from formal training and preferably refined by practical experience within a BW project team in a mentored role.
What is the Exam Pattern?
- Exam Name: SAP Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA
- Exam Code: C_TBW50H_75
- Number of Questions: 80
- Length of Time: 180 minutes
- Exam Cost: $549 USD
- Exam Language: English, German, Chinese, Russian
How to register for the exam?
To register for the exam, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to https://training.sap.com/ to Registers or login
- Select the certification you want to buy and add that to basket.
- Purchase the exam by making payment and then you will also get the access to the learning hub.
- When you will go to the learning hub, it will show a dashboard with your purchased exam and status. You can schedule your exam here.
What are the Rules for registration in Asia-Pacific region?
The rules of registering for SAP certification are considerably different in the countries located in Asia-Pacific region that includes India. This difference is important and has to be discussed in more details because it directly influences the overall cost of becoming a certified SAP specialist.
- To appear for the associate level certification without attending any SAP course you need a minimum of 1 (one) year of SAP implementation experience or 2 (two) years of support experience with a minimum of 6 (six) months experience in the module and version of SAP in which you are going to get certified.
- The last year of your work experience should be with your present employer.
- Your present employer should be either a customer or a partner of SAP.
What is Recertification policy?
SAP certifications are valid for 3 years. To renew your certifications, you have to pass delta or stay current assessments when a newer version of a solution is released.
What is Retake policy?
Candidates can take the exam up to three times in one release of the exam. If the candidate does not pass the exam after three attempts, then he/she have to re-register for the next release of the exam. If a candidate does not pass the next release after three attempts then, they will not be able to retake the exam until the next edition is released, that is within 1 year.
How do I keep my SAP Global Certifications up-to-date?
You only need to pass an Associate exam once, but to maintain your SAP Global Certification for a specific SAP solution (SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, or SAP S/4HANA Cloud), you might be required to pass delta or stay current assessments when a newer version of a solution is released. Certifications are normally valid for the two most recent solution releases. SAP will notify you about outdated certifications. To learn more, visit the SAP Training Shop.
Why are my digital badges from Acclaim not showing up in my universal profile on people.sap.com or my learner profile on SAP Learning Hub?
You must ensure the email address you use to log in to SAP is the same one you use to log in to your Acclaim user account. Otherwise, you will only see your acquired certification in your learner profile.
How can I find out my SAP Global Certification exam score? Will I receive printable evidence that I passed or not?
You will be notified of your score online immediately after finishing your exam. After you pass an exam, an SAP Global Certification digital badge will be sent to you via email. Unlike PDF e-certificates, your digital badge can easily be shared through your social networks. The badge also provides real-time verification that your certification is valid.
I lost my printed C_TBW50H_75 certificate. Where can I get a replacement?
You can contact your local SAP Education team to request a replacement. Visit training.sap.com for local contact details in your country (lower left-hand corner).
Can I still download a PDF e-certificate?
You can download a printable copy of your achievement within your Acclaim profile by clicking on the digital badge and selecting “Share”. Click on the Print icon and select “Download PDF”. However, if your certification was issued prior to 2017, you will not receive a digital badge and cannot print a PDF.
I think I am eligible for a badge, but I didn’t receive an email to claim one. What should I do?
- Check your profile on SAP Learning Hub to confirm that:
- Your certification is valid Your email address is correct
- To make corrections to your profile, create a support ticket within.