Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 (70-417) Practice Exam
Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 (70-417) Certification Exam
About Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 (70-417) Certification Exam
The Microsoft Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in MCSA Windows Server 2012. This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed. This exam has been updated to cover the recent technology updates in Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2.
- Published: September 21, 2012
- Languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Audiences: IT professionals
- Technology: Windows Server 2012 R2
- Credit toward certification: MCSA, MCSE
Course Structure for Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 (70-417) Certification Exam
The course structure covers the following exam details :
- Install and configure servers
- Configure server roles and features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Install and administer Active Directory
- Deploy, manage, and maintain servers
- Configure network services and access
- Configure a network policy server infrastructure
- Configure and manage Active Directory
- Configure and manage Group Policy
- Configure and manage high availability
- Configure file and storage solutions
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Configure network services
- Configure access and information protection solutions
Who should take this exam?
This exam is intended for IT professionals who want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement the Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services. Candidates have already earned a qualifying Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2000, or Windows XP certification:
Windows Server 2008 certifications
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Virtualization Administrator on Windows Server 2008 R2
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Lync Server Administrator 2010
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
Windows Server 2003 certifications (and earlier versions)
- MCDST: Windows XP
- MCSE: Windows 2000
- MCSA Windows 2000
- MCSA: Security on Windows 2000
- MCSA: Security on Windows 2003
- MCSA: Windows Server 2003
- MCSE: Security on Windows 2000
- MCSE: Security on Windows 2003
- MCSE: Windows Server 2003
- MCSA: Messaging on Windows Server 2000
- MCSA: Messaging on Windows Server 2003
- MCSE: Messaging on Windows Server 2000
- MCSE: Messaging on Windows Server 2003
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.