Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration (MB2-712) Practice Exam
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration (MB2-712)
About Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration (MB2-712)
- Languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Audiences: IT professionals
- Technology: Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Credit toward certification: MCP
- Price: $165.00 USD*
Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM (25%)
- Configure Dynamics CRM settings
- Configure auditing, document management, and collaboration; configure business units; perform user management; configure email; manage teams
- Manage Dynamics CRM security
- Understand security roles; define permissions and privileges; configure access levels; configure security roles; assign security roles; work with multiple security roles; manage access; manage security hierarchy
Manage and implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities, entity relationships, and fields (27%)
- Manage Dynamics CRM entities
- Manage entity ownership; manage entity properties; understand system and custom entities
- Configure field customizations
- Understand and configure fields; configure field properties; use calculated fields; use rollup fields; configure global option sets; create alternate keys; configure field-level security; understand status and status reasons
- Implement entity relationships
- Understand relationship types; understand cascading rules; work with hierarchical data; understand and configure entity mapping; create connections and connection roles
Create and manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions, forms, views, and visualizations (24%)
- Create and manage Dynamics CRM solutions
- Understand solution components; identify solution types; create managed and unmanaged solutions; configure publishers and versions; work with multiple solutions; import and export solutions
- Customize Dynamics CRM forms
- Understand the form structure; build a form; use specialized form components; use access teams and sub-grids; work with navigation; understand form types; use multiple forms; implement form customizations and mobile clients
- Implement Dynamics CRM views and visualizations
- Understand view types; manage system, public, and personal views; create, modify, and delete views; customize views; customize charts; customize dashboards; use themes
Implement business rules, workflows, and business process flows (24%)
- Implement and manage business rules
- Understand when to use business rules; understand business rule scopes; understand how business rules are triggered; configure business rules, conditions, and actions
- Implement and manage workflows, dialogs, and custom actions
- Implement workflows; identify workflow types; implement dialogs and custom actions; identify when to use business process flows, workflow dialogs, and custom actions
- Implement and manage business process flows
- • Understand business process flows; enable business process flows; work with steps, stages, and categories; work with multiple entities; use conditional branching; implement role-driven business process flows
Who should take this exam?
Individuals wishing to obtain a certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration should take this exam. The primary audience configures and customizes Dynamics CRM by using the tools available in Dynamics CRM. This audience typically includes implementation consultants, technical support technicians, and system administrators. Candidates need a working knowledge of Dynamics CRM features and functionality, as well as a working knowledge of development, implementation, and data structures.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference