Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing (MB2-719) Practice Exam - RETIRED
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing (MB2-719) Practice Exam
About Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing (MB2-719) Practice Exam
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
- Languages: English
- Audiences: IT Professionals, Sales and Marketing Specialists
- Technology: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Credit toward certification: MCP, MCSA
- Price: $165.00 USD*
Set up and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing (10 – 15%)
- Set up Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Perform initial set up steps; configure organizational, business management, and customization settings; define default matching strategies; view quota limits
- Configure other settings
- Configure event settings; configure Customer Insights synchronization; upload images to file storage; view and manage keywords for an organization; create templates, including activity templates
- Manage data quality and privacy
- Identify GDPR rules for individuals and organizations; identify how Microsoft Dynamics 365 supports GDPR; configure permission-based marketing; track online behavior; manage email unsubscribe requests; manage data imports and deduplication
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing with other services
- Integrate with the Customer Insights service; use Power BI to view Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing data; identify how custom channels work with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Manage segments and lists (10 – 15%)
- Create and manage segments
- Identify segment types; create market segments including dynamic, static, and suppression segments; implement segment naming rules; view segment entities and relationships by using the Explore hyperlink; configure dynamic segments by using the Designer; combine segments using union, exclude, or intersect logic
- Create and manage subscription centers and lists
- Identify usage scenarios for subscription lists; create a subscription list; add a subscription list to a form; create a segment based on a subscription list
Create and manage marketing forms and pages (10 – 15%)
- Create marketing forms
- Identify types of marketing forms; identify form requirements and limitations; create a marketing form by using a template; create landing forms, subscription centers, and Forward to a Friend pages
- Create and manage marketing pages
- Create marketing pages; add form blocks to marketing pages; add forms to form blocks; apply a style to marketing pages; integrate marketing pages with marketing emails; create and use dynamic tests links; implement dedicated marketing page blocks; preview and validate marketing pages; publish a marketing page
Manage leads (10 – 15%)
- Create and manage leads
- Identify and describe stages in the lead life cycle; create leads manually or automatically; synchronize leads from LinkedIn by using the LinkedIn connector; create segments by using Microsoft Dynamics Customer Insights integration
- Assess sales readiness
- Create fixed rule and behavior rule scoring conditions; create compound conditions; set up single and multiple condition models; configure advanced lead scoring; configure sales readiness thresholds; review lead conversion metrics
Create and manage marketing emails (10 – 15%)
- Create email messages
- Create an email message by using a template; use basic HTML markup to create email messages; identify mandatory dynamic fields; add dynamic content to email messages
- Publish and manage email messages
- Identify message requirements; preview messages by using the Basic and Inbox options; validate messages; publish messages
Manage customer journeys (10 – 15%)
- Create journeys
- Identify and describe journey template types; identify content types; set up a customer journey; implement Activity and Launch Workflow options; implement targets; identify flow control components; implement flow control for journeys
- Publish and manage journeys
- Configure required options for publishing journeys; check campaigns for errors; publish a campaign; display customer journey insights
Manage events (5 – 10%)
- Create events and webinars
- Create an event team; set up sessions, including internal and external tracks; set up speakers; create event passes; set up venues; manage sponsors; manage vendors, logistics, and accommodations; identify webinar types; configure webinar options
- Manage webinars
- Configure the event portal; create event invitations, banners, and social media posts; register and check in attendees; gather event feedback; review events
Create and distribute surveys (5 – 10%)
- Create surveys
- Create a theme and upload images; add pages to a survey and personalize data; identify survey question types; add survey questions; identify respondent types; configure responsive routing
- Preview, test, and publish surveys
- Add surveys to emails; add surveys to customer journeys; clone, import, and translate surveys
- Manage survey responses
- Interpret survey results; identify report types; run reports; view data in the survey dashboard; create leads from surveys
Who should take this exam?
- Candidates for this exam implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing in their own or their customers’ organizations. Candidates for this exam include:
- Microsoft Dynamics partner staff, such as solution architects, functional, and technical consultants
- Project managers
- Independent marketing technology and process consultants
The exam is also appropriate for Microsoft customers’ inhouse marketing solution owners who want to demonstrate foundational understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing application, end-user functionality, and integration options.
*Please-Note: This exam retires on August 31, 2019. A replacement exam may be available.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference