Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Online Deployment (MB2-715) Practice Exam - RETIRED
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Online Deployment (MB2-715) Practice Exam
About Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment (MB2-715) Practice Exam
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Audiences: IT professionals, Developers
- Technology: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise
- Credit toward certification: MCP, MCSA
- Price: $165.00 USD*
Create a Customer Organizational Structure (25% - 30%)
- Support the Microsoft Dynamics 365 client environment
- Validate minimum browser requirements for devices utilizing the web interface to access Microsoft Dynamics 365, ensure client devices meet the minimum hardware specifications, support outlook integration by using Outlook or Outlook with Dynamics 365 App for Outlook installed, manage phone and tablet client environments
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics
- Determine the proper edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 suited for the client; determine the proper pricing, packaging, and subscription model based on the needs of the organizational environment; create a deployment plan to meet organizational considerations
- Import data into the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
- Design a data import plan, import data through supported methodologies, upload data from on-premises to Azure, manage large volume migrations with the Data Loader service
- Manage the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
- Sign-up and cancel subscriptions, manage users, configure SSO and AD synchronization within hybrid environments with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), configure administrative access, assign roles
Administer the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Environment (25% - 30%)
- Deploy instances
- Deploy appropriate number and types of instances for designated environments, deploy sandbox and production instances, configure and edit instance properties
- Manage instances
- Switch an instance, reset an instance, delete an instance, copy an instance, manage regions and multiple tenant environments, manage storage and resources, manage administrative email notifications
- Manage updates
- Design a Microsoft Dynamics 365 update policy; review, approve, and skip updates; schedule updates
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics with Other Applications (20% - 25%)
- Integrate Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive with Microsoft Dynamics
- Configure Exchange server synchronization for incoming and outgoing traffic, manage folder based tracking flows, manage SharePoint integration, enable OneDrive for Business, configure control access and folder structure for SharePoint
- Integrate other Microsoft Online Business Solutions with Microsoft Dynamics
- Manage OneNote integration, manage Microsoft Social Engagement integration, manage Yammer integration, manage workspace collaboration with Office 365 Groups, manage and configure Delve integration
- Integrate customized and third party applications with Microsoft Dynamics
- Configure and manage app modules, create customized function apps with App Designer, create site maps by using Design App Mapper, obtain access to additional apps through App Source and Power Apps
Manage Microsoft Outlook and Mobile Environments (25% - 30%)
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Outlook
- Manage supported environments for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook through multiple methods, configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook to connect to multiple instances, configure synchronized fields, perform basic functions using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook interface
- Manage and configure mobile apps for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones express and newer Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Phones and Tablets, configure entities and security privileges, manage CRM forms and dashboards
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for this exam implement, deploy, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics 365 in their customers’ organizations. Candidates for this exam typically include network administrators, network managers, solution architects, functional consultants, partners, and project managers. This exam is also appropriate for sales staff who have a business software solutions background and want to demonstrate foundational understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application.
Candidates should have an understanding of the basic components and features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Online Business Solutions. They should also have an understanding of client device management and network administration.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference