Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410) Practice Exam
Installing and Configuring Windows Server (2012) 70-410 Certification Exam
About Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 Certification 70-410 Exam
Installing and Configuring Windows Server (2012) Certification Exam 70-410 assess the candidates' knowledge about various tools and information required to prepare for and pass the three exams necessary for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 certification. The certification imparts knowledge with reference to installing and configuring Microsoft's server operating system, administer Windows Server 2012, and configure advanced services.
Course Structure for Installing and Configuring Windows Server (2012) Certification Exam 70-410
- Create and manage Group Policy (15–20%)
- Install and administer Active Directory (15–20%)
- Deploy and configure core network services (15–20%)
- Configure Hyper-V (15–20%)
- Configure server roles and features (15–20%)
- Install and configure servers (15–20%)
Who should take this exam?
Installing and Configuring Windows Server (2012) Certification Exam 70-410 is part one of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. Clearing the certification exam aims to validate a candidate’s ability to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services. Also clearing the exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
Exam Pattern for Installing and Configuring Windows Server (2012) Certification Exam 70-410
- No of Questions: 40-60 Questions
- Pass Percent: Any score of 700 or greater is a "pass".
- Exam Time: Depends on the type of exam
- Language: English
FAQs on Installing and Configuring Windows Server (2012) 70-410 Certification Exam
1. Is preparation for the performance-based exams are differently done from the other exams?
No. Regardless of the format of the question the skills measured remain the same. However, in the "Skills measured" section of the exam details page the knowledge and skills assessed in the exam are listed.
2. What does the score report look like?
A numeric score for overall exam performance is provided in the score report, status of pass/fail, and a bar chart showing performance in each skill area assessed in the exam. Using this information, the areas of strength and weakness of the candidates can be determined.
3. How the exam scores are calculated?
After the completion of your exam, the points you earned on each question are totalled and then compared with the cut score to determine whether the result is pass or fail.
4. What number of questions will there be in the exam?
As we update the certification exam over time to keep the current technology resultant the number of questions in an exam is subject to change. 40-60 questions are there in the most Microsoft Certification exams; although, the number can vary.
5. Is there any requirement to take an exam in English?
Microsoft Certification exams are offered in a variety of languages. Although, candidates can make a request for accommodation for an additional time those who must take the exam in English rather than in their native language. On a case-by-case basis approval for extra time is provided. Request test accommodations from Pearson VUE or Certiport.
6. What variety of questions appears on Microsoft Certification exams?
This level of information cannot be provided for each exam as Microsoft is constantly developing and pilot testing new question types. Although, you can review some possible exam formats and question types.
7. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for Installing and Configuring Windows Server (2012) 70-410 Certification Exam which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
8. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
9. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
10. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
11. What worth do the short answer questions have?
Most of the short answer questions are worth one point. In some cases, they might be worth more than one point. In these cases, we indicate within the question itself the number of points that it is worth.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference