Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (70-331) Practice Exam
Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (70-331)
About Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (70-331) Certification Exam
The new SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Exam 70-331 course provides the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a SharePoint Server 2013 environment. This course will provide the necessary knowledge and skill sets to configure SharePoint Server 2013. In addition, you will gain guideline, consideration and best practices understanding concerning SharePoint Server 2013.
This new course will assist IT Professionals who are interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations in the cloud and/or the data center. For those administering line-of-business projects working side-by-side internal business customers would see benefit from learning how to manage SharePoint Server 2013 as well. For those of you who are new to SharePoint Server 2013, this exciting course will provide you some benefit as well.
- Published: February 1, 2013
- Languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Audiences: IT professionals
- Technology: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Credit toward certification: MCSE
- Price: $165.00 USD*
Who should take this exam?
An ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience with deploying and administering multiple SharePoint 2010 farms across a large enterprise. Because many customers skipped upgrading from SharePoint 2007, a candidate can also have at least 2 years of experience with SharePoint 2007 and knowledge of the differences between 2007 and 2010, particularly the Service Application model.
Course Structure for Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (70-331) Certification Exam
1. Design a SharePoint topology (20–25%)
- Design information architecture - Design an inter-site navigational taxonomy; design site columns and content types; design keywords, synonyms, best bets, and managed properties; plan information management policies; plan managed site structures; plan term sets; plan hybrid cloud integration requirements
- Design a logical architecture - Plan application pools; plan web applications; plan for software boundaries; plan content databases; plan host-header site collections; plan zones and alternate access mapping
- Design a physical architecture - Design a storage architecture; configure basic request management; define individual server requirements; define service topologies; plan server load balancing; plan a network infrastructure
- Plan a SharePoint Online (Microsoft Office 365) deployment -Evaluate service offerings; plan service applications; plan site collections; plan customizations and solutions; plan security for SharePoint Online; plan networking services for SharePoint Online
2. Plan security (20–25%)
- Plan and configure authentication - Plan and configure Windows authentication; plan and configure identity federation; configure claims providers; configure site-to-site (S2S) intra-server and OAuth authentication; plan and configure anonymous authentication; configure connections to Access Control Service; configure authentication for hybrid cloud deployments
- Plan and configure authorization - Plan and configure SharePoint users and groups; plan and configure People Picker; plan and configure sharing; plan and configure permission inheritance; plan and configure anonymous access; plan web application policies
- Plan and configure platform security - Plan and configure security isolation; plan and configure services lockdown; plan and configure general firewall security; plan and configure antivirus settings; plan and configure certificate management
- Plan and configure farm-level security - Plan rights management; plan and configure delegated farm administration; plan and configure delegated service application administration; plan and configure managed accounts; plan and configure blocked file types; plan and configure web part security
3. Install and configure SharePoint farms (20–25%)
- Plan installation - Identify and configure installation prerequisites; implement scripted deployment; implement patch slipstreaming; plan and install language packs; plan and configure service connection points; plan installation tracking and auditing; implement managed paths for Office 365 migrations; configure SharePoint hybrid cloud settings
- Plan and configure farm-wide settings - Configure incoming and outgoing email; plan and configure proxy groups; configure SharePoint Designer settings; plan and configure a corporate catalog; configure Office Web Apps integration; configure Microsoft Azure workflow server integration
- Create and configure enterprise search - Plan and configure a search topology; plan and configure content sources; plan and configure crawl schedules; plan and configure crawl rules; plan and configure crawl performance; plan and configure security trimming
- Create and configure a Managed Metadata Service (MMS) application - Configure proxy settings for managed service applications; configure content type hub settings; configure sharing term sets; plan and configure content type propagation schedules; configure custom properties; configure term store permissions; configure managed metadata service (MMS) imports
- Create and configure a User Profile Service (UPA) application - Configure a UPA application; set up My Sites and My Site hosts; configure social permissions; plan and configure sync connections; configure profile properties, configure audiences.
4. Create and Configure web applications and site collections (15–20%)
- Provision and configure web applications - Create managed paths; configure HTTP throttling; configure List throttling; configure Alternate Access Mappings (AAM); configure an authentication provider; configure SharePoint Designer settings
- Create and maintain site collections - Configure Host header site collections; configure self-service site creation; maintain site owners; maintain site quotas; configure site policies; configure a team mailbox
- Manage site and site collection security - Manage site access requests; manage App permissions; manage anonymous access; manage permission inheritance; configure permission levels; configure HTML field security
- Manage search - Manage result sources; manage query rules; manage display templates; manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) settings; manage result types; manage a search schema
- Manage taxonomy - Manage site collection term set access; manage term set navigation; manage topic catalog pages; configure custom properties; configure search refinement; configure list refinement
5. Maintain a core SharePoint environment (15–20%)
- Monitor a SharePoint environment - Define monitoring requirements; configure performance counter capture; configure page performance monitoring; configure usage and health providers; monitor and forecast storage needs; monitor SharePoint hybrid cloud deployments
- Tune and optimize a SharePoint environment - Plan and configure SQL optimization; execute database maintenance rules; plan for capacity software boundaries; estimate storage requirements; plan and configure caching; tune network performance
- Troubleshoot a SharePoint environment - Establish baseline performance; perform client-side tracing; perform server-side tracing; analyze usage data; enable a developer dashboard; analyze diagnostic logs; troubleshoot SharePoint hybrid cloud issues
Preparing for an exam
We recommend that you review this exam preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the resources on this website before you schedule your exam. See the Microsoft Certification exam overview for information about registration, videos of typical exam question formats, and other preparation resources
Note - This preparation guide is subject to change at
any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft.
Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation
items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are
presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam,
regardless of its format. To help you prepare for this exam, Microsoft
recommends that you have hands-on experience with the product and that
you use the specified training resources. These training resources do
not necessarily cover all topics listed in the "Skills measured"
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.
Tags: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (70-331) Exam Dumps, Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (70-331) Exam Questions, Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (70-331) Practice Test, Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (70-331) Training