Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) Practice Exam
CSSLP Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification Exam
About CSSLP Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification Exam
Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) has been built to validate software professionals with the expertise to incorporate security practices – authentication, authorization and auditing – into each phase of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), from software design and implementation to testing and deployment. CSSLP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) ensures the relevancy across all disciplines in the field of information security. Certified Candidate are expected to hold expertise in -
- Supply Chain and Software Acquisition
- Software Deployment, Operations, and Maintenance
- Secure Lifecycle Management
- Secure Software Testing
- Secure Software Implementation/Programming
- Secure Software Design
- Secure Software Requirements
- Secure Software Concepts
Pr-requisites for CSSLP Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification Exam
Candidate are required to hold a minimum of 4 years of cumulative paid full-time Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) professional work experience in 1 or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC) 2® CSSLP CBK, or 3 years of cumulative paid full-time SDLC professional work experience in 1 or more of the 8 domains of the CSSLP CBK with a 4-year degree leading to a Baccalaureate, or regional equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related fields.
Exam Pattern for CSSLP Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification Exam
- Length of exam: 4 hours
- Number of questions: 175
- Question format: Multiple Choice Questions
- Passing grade: 700 out of 1000 points
- Language: English
Course Structure for CSSLP Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification Exam
- Secure Software Concepts - 13%
- Secure Software Requirements - 14%
- Secure Software Design - 16%
- Secure Software Implementation/Programming - 16%
- Secure Software Testing - 14%
- Secure Lifecycle Management - 10%
- Software Deployment, Operations, and Maintenance - 9%
- Supply Chain and Software Acquisition - 8%
FAQs on CSSLP Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification Exam
1. What is my (ISC)2 ID?
At the time of account creation, you will be assigned an (ISC)2 ID. On the (ISC)² website you can find your ID number on your profile page.
2. How my certification can be verified by a potential employer?
By using the Certification Verification page on our website your employer can see if you are a member in good standing. While in order to process the verification your last name and member ID number will be needed.
3. How can I become a member?
There are three steps followed to become a member of (ISC)2. First, you must take and pass one of the six credential examinations. Then, you must submit an endorsement application to prove that you have the years of experience that are required to hold the credential. Once your endorsement is approved, you must pay the Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF).
4. What should I do if I'm unable to locate a test center near me?
To assist you with scheduling your examination you can contact Pearson VUE Customer Service.
5. Can I get my exam score?
Scores are not provided for those who pass an examination. Although for those who failed an examination, scores will be provided upon completion of the exam.
6. What can be brought inside the test center?
No,items are not permitted inside the test center (enlisted in the instructions page). So, you will be instructed by the test administrator to empty your pockets and place all items in a locker.
7. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
8. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
9. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for CSSLP Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification Exam which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
10. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
11. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference