Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Practice Exam
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification Exam
About Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification Exam
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification exam is globally recognized as a standard for Business Systems and Information technology professionals who audit, monitor, access, and control data. Being CISA certified helps employers identify candidates with professional experience, knowledge, and skills including expertise in managing vulnerabilities, instituting control, and ensuring compliance.
Course Structure for Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification Exam
- The process of auditing information systems
- Governance and management of IT
- Information systems acquisition, development and implementation
- Protection of information assets
- Information systems operations, maintenance and service management
Exam Pattern for Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification Exam
- Duration: 4 hours
- Format: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Questions: 150
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin Simplified, French, Japanese, Korean and Spanish
- Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification Exam is administered in June, September, and December in testing locations worldwide.
Pre-requisites for Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification Exam
After achieving CISA certification, CISAs must maintain it by undergoing 20 hours of training per year and a minimum of 120 hours in a three-year period. This training is to ensure that CISAs stay up to date and proficient in their fields.
FAQs on Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification Exam
1. What is item writing?
The process of developing questions for ISACA’s certification exams is known as Item writing. It involves writing questions and answer choices aligned with each specific certification’s job practice.
2. Do I need to hold an ISACA certification to participate?
Yes, for which you write exam questions you must hold the certification. So, if you are not certified yet, then you can sign up as soon as you earn your certification! For example, you must be CISA certified to write for the CISA exam.
3. How do I learn to write exam items?
New item writers must participate in a remote item writing training program before an invitation to an item writing campaign will be sent
4. To write an exam item how much time does it takes?
Keep in mind, item writing becomes easier with practice. So, plan for approximately 1 hour per item.
5. what will be the after effects once, I submit an item?
ISACA staff reviews submissions for adherence to item writing guidelines & best practices. for possible inclusion on future exams items that meet the item, writing criteria are then reviewed by a working group of subject matter experts.
6. When can I submit items?
Once you have completed the training program, you may submit items during an item writing campaign. Campaigns are hosted twice per year and are typically open for 6-10 weeks.
*Please keep in mind that items submitted may not be reviewed by the working group for several months, depending on the meeting schedule.
7. The items that do not get accepted by the working group what happens to them?
With the group’s feedback, items that are not accepted are returned to the item writer.
8. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
9. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
10. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification Exam which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
11. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
12. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.
Tags: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Practice Exam, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Practice Test, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Exam Questions, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Exam Dumps