PSM Professional Scrum Master Practice Exam
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Exam
About Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Exam
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Exam has been built with an objective to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Scrum and their ability to apply it in real-world scenarios. The value of the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification is intimately tied to the demonstration of knowledge needed to achieve it. Therefore the PSM assessments are significantly more valuable than available alternatives for Scrum.
Who should take the exam?
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Exam is suitable for the advanced understanding of Scrum practices. The certification us recommended for all the experienced Scrum users to upgrade their skills and knowledge of the Scrum principles and become a Scrum Master. PSM can be the right choice for one who is involved in software development using the Scrum Framework and its applications.
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Exam is suitable for:
- Professionals who want to build a career as a Scrum Master
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Scrum product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Scrum team members i.e. developers
Please note that getting PSM certification can be considered (but not limited) to the people in the above-mentioned fields. A professional who is interested to build a career in Scrum as a Scrum Master is eligible for this certification
Course Structure for Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Exam
Following is the Examination Content Outline
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- Cross-Functional and Self Organizing Teams
- Coaching and Facilitation
Exam Pattern for Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Exam
- Eligibility Criteria: Associate Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or experience in Scrum framework
- Renewal: Not Required
- Language: English
- Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- Prerequisite: None
- Passing Score: 85% (candidate with the score below 85% is considered Fail)
- Exam Pattern: 80 Multiple Choice Questions, Multiple Answer Questions, and True/False Questions
- Exam Duration: 1 Hour (60 Minutes)
FAQs on Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Exam
1. Is certification required?
To become and serve as a ScrumMaster CSM is required. Although an additional Certification is not required but is supported and encouraged. On improving their knowledge and skills for agile software development continuing education is required for active ScrumMasters to spend at least 2 days a year.
2. How Long Does it Take to Become a Certified ScrumMaster?
An individual must answer correctly 24 out of the 35 questions, in order to pass the test. However, just because you have received your certification does not mean you are done learning about Scrum. Becoming agile and incorporating Scrum principles is a process. It takes diligence, patience, practice and a commitment to continuous improvement.
3. Scrum Master certification comparison. Which should I choose?
There is no a direct answer for the question of which certification is better, as this totally depends of the preferences and possibilities of each person, it is true that there exists certain information that can be analyzed to take the best decision for each personal situation.
4. How are agile projects managed?
Scrum has the most to say about exactly what is agile project management, Within agile development. So let’s use Scrum as our model for answering this question. On a Scrum project, there are three roles: product owner, ScrumMaster and team.
5. Who is responsible for the project's budget in Scrum?
The Product Owner is responsible for directing the use of the project's budget, while the funding source of the project varies by organization.
6. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
7. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
8. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Examwhich can be used before the final purchase for complete test.
9. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
10. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
11. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
12. Am I required to retake the exam? As the exams become updated with performance-based items.
No. The skills that are tested do not change; therefore, retesting is not necessary.
13. Do the exams with performance-based questions take longer to complete?
Yes. These exams may take longer to complete than exams that do not contain performance-based items. As performance-based questions are added to exams, you may see changes in the standardized exam times. No exam, however, will exceed 200 minutes, and the maximum seat time is 240 minutes.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.