Project Management Professional PMBOK 5th Ed Practice Exam
Project Management Professional PMBOK 5th Ed Certification Exam
About Project Management Professional PMBOK 5th Ed Certification Exam
Project Management Professional (PMP)® is one of the most important industry-recognized certification specifically designed for project managers. PMP certification also provides a significant advantage when it comes earning potential. The sole objective of the PMP certification is to signify that the candidate understands the global language of project management and connects to a community of professionals, organizations, and experts worldwide.
Who Should Apply?
The certification is suitable for candidates with a good level of experience as a project manager responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing cross-functional teams.
Exam Pattern for Project Management Professional PMBOK 5th Ed Certification Exam
- Total Questions: 200 questions
- Format: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Duration: 4 hours
- In order to maintain the PMP certification candidate need to earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
Prerequisites for Project Management Professional PMBOK 5th Ed Certification Exam
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- Four-year degree
- 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
Course Structure for Project Management Professional PMBOK 5th Ed Certification Exam
- Initiating - 13%
- Planning - 24%
- Executing - 31%
- Monitoring and Controlling - 25%
- Closing - 7%
FAQs on Project Management Professional PMBOK 5th Ed Certification Exam
1. To apply for other PMI certifications,do one needs to be a CAPM, PMP, or a PMI member?
No. No one certification serves as a prerequisite for another. Also to apply to become a certification holder you do not have to be a PMI member.
2. How can a PMI certification be earned?
You must first meet the eligibility requirements in order to obtain a PMI certification, outlined on these web pages and detailed in the certification handbooks. Then, you must pass an exam.
3. What are the eligibility requirements?
The eligibility requirements for each certification are mentioned on its web pages and detailed in each respective certification handbook. For complete guidelines please link to the appropriate certification handbook.
4. How do I complete the application?
All certification applications are available online. Click the "Apply" button on the available web pages.
*Note: Any missing information on the application will delay processing.
5. Are the exams available in languages other than English?
The PMP, CAPM, and PMI-ACP exams are translated into multiple languages. For details on specific languages available please consult the respective certification handbooks.
*Note: Other certification exams are not currently translated, but PMI will notify you when translations are available.
6. Can I take it again if I fail the exam?
On your first attempt, if you fail the exam. Also, you can re-take it two more times within your one-year eligibility period. Fees are associated with re-examination. Details for re-examination can be found in the certification handbook.
7. What happens if I have not taken the exam and my eligibility expires?
From the date of approval, your application is valid for one (1) year. You must re-apply if you allow your eligibility to lapse.
8. Are audit materials confidential?
Yes. Audit materials are strictly confidential and unless required through legal action involving PMI are not shared with any external organization.
9. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
10. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
11. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for Project Management Professional PMBOK 5th Ed Certification Exam which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
12. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
13. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
14. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
15. Am I required to retake the exam? As the exams become updated with performance-based items.
No. The skills that are tested do not change; therefore, retesting is not necessary.
16. Do the exams with performance-based questions take longer to complete?
Yes. These exams may take longer to complete than exams that do not contain performance-based items. As performance-based questions are added to exams, you may see changes in the standardized exam times. No exam, however, will exceed 200 minutes, and the maximum seat time is 240 minutes.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.
Tags: Project Management Professional PMBOK 5th Ed Certification Practice Exam, Project Management Professional PMBOK 5th Ed Certification Practice Test, Project Management Professional PMBOK 5th Ed Certification Exam Dumps, Project Management Professional PMBO