Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) Practice Exam
Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) Certification Exam
About Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) Certification Exam
Professionals with Extensive Experience
A variety of benefits are offered to members of the BA community by The Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP), including:
- Demonstrated senior knowledge and professional competence
- Marketability, employability and earning potential
- Success and path to leadership
Your expertise in multiple business domains is recognized by CBAP and your ability to tackle more complex projects, work with stakeholders to define and manage their business requirements, lead the BA effort, drive business processes, and identify opportunities to achieve better business results.
Eligibility for Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)
To earn the CBAP designation, candidates must:
- In the last 10 years complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work Experience.
- A minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, within this experience, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
- In the last 4 years complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development.
FAQs on Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) Certification Exam
1. How an application extension can be requested?
By e-mailing email@example.com. you can request an application extension Only extenuating circumstances with the appropriate supporting documentation will be considered. Complete extension request procedure.
2. What is an extenuating circumstance?
An event or hardship that would lead you to request an application extension, to request an extension to your recertification cycle, or to reschedule or cancel an exam at no extra charge is known as an extenuating circumstance. More details here.
3. What is Professional Development?
Training and/or education that will assist you in further developing your skills and/or knowledge for a given area is referred to as professional development.
4. Will IIBA verify professional development or work experience?
Applicants and recipients may be randomly selected for audit To validate work experience, professional development and other information provided when they apply and/or recertify.
5. How can one request for special accommodation for the exam?
Through Special accommodation procedure.
6. When and how are the exams offered?
The CCBA and CBAP exams are taken via computer-based testing at dedicated Prometric test centers. The ECBA and Agile Analysis exams are offered via remote online proctoring through PSI so you take it from your own computer.
7. I passed my exam. When will my profile be updated?
It can take up to 1 business day for IIBA from your exam date, to process your result from the testing provider. Once this is done, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from IIBA including your online certificate of achievement.
8. Is water and food permitted during the exam?
Although these are not permitted during the exam. But if these are required due to medical reasons, follow the special accommodations procedure.
9. My name is incorrect or incomplete, within my exam confirmation e-mail from the testing administrator. Will this affect admission into my exam?
Yes, Please notify the Certification Team right away.
10. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
11. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
12. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) Certification Exam which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
13. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
14. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
15. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
Tags: Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) Exam Questions, Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) Exam Dumps, Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) Practice Test, Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) Training, Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) Online courses Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)