Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration (70-703) Practice Exam
Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration (70-703) Certification Exam
About Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration (70-703) Certification Exam
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
- Published: March 8, 2018
- Languages: English
- Audiences: IT Professionals
- Technology: Microsoft System Center
- Credit toward certification: MCSE
- Price: $165.00 USD*
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for this exam should have at least one or two years of experience managing and deploying PCs, devices, and applications by using System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune. Candidates should have a strong understanding of networking, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Windows operating systems, and mobile device platforms. Candidates should also understand public key infrastructure (PKI) security, Windows PowerShell, and Windows Server roles and services.
Candidates for this exam are Enterprise Desktop Administrators who deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations.
The following courses are a good precursor for this content:
- Installing Windows Server 2016
- Implementing Windows Server 2016 DNS
- Implementing Windows Server 2016 DHCP
- Implementing Windows Server 2016 Connectivity and Remote Access
- Implementing and Securing Windows Server 2016 Core Networking
- Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services in Windows Server 2016
- Group Policy Fundamentals
- Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services in Windows Server 2016
Course Structure for Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration (70-703) Certification Exam
1. Configure and Maintain a Configuration Manager Management Infrastructure (35-40%)
- Configure the management infrastructure to support clients and devices - This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure boundaries and boundary groups; configure Active Directory discovery methods; create a device collection; create a user collection; configure a maintenance window; configure resource discovery; configure mobile device management using the Exchange Server connector; organize resources by using device and user collections.
- Configure the management infrastructure to distribute content - This objective may include but is not limited to: Install a new distribution point; manage content distribution; relationships, prepare the infrastructure for content management; distribute and manage content on distribution points.
- Configure the management infrastructure to use queries and reports - This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS); create data queries; create subselect queries; create status message queries; configure a reporting services point; deploy and configure a Data Warehouse service point; create a report by using Report Builder; create and configure data and status message queries.
- Configure the management infrastructure to deploy operating systems - This objective may include but is not limited to: Prepare the site for operating system deployment; manage the site system roles used to support operating system deployments.
- Maintain the management infrastructure - This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure role-based administration; configure scopes; configure administrative users; configure the Remote Tools client settings and permissions; manage desktops by using remote control; maintain a Configuration Manager site; configure maintenance tasks in Configuration Manager; configure the Backup Site Server maintenance task; recover a site from a backup; perform Configuration Manager site maintenance tasks; back up and recover a Configuration Manager site; monitor the site and component status; review log files by using the Configuration Manager Trace Log tool.
2. Manage Inventory by Using Configuration Manager (10-15%)
- Deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client - This objective may include but is not limited to: Prepare the site for client installation; deploy the Configuration Manager client software by using client push installation; manage client settings; configure and monitor the client status;configure and monitor client health.
- Configure and manage inventory collection - This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure and manage the hardware inventory; configure software metering; prepare the site for Asset Intelligence; configure and manage Asset Intelligence; monitor license agreements by using Asset Intelligence; review Asset Intelligence reports; manage inventory collection and software metering.
3. Manage Applications by Using Configuration Manager (15-20%)
- Create and deploy applications - This objective may include but is not limited to: Install and configure the Application Catalog roles; create applications that have requirements; deploy applications; deploy PowerShell scripts; manage application supersedence and removal.
- Manage and deploy virtual applications - This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure support for Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V); deploy virtual applications.
- Manage and deploy Microsoft Store apps, Microsoft Store for Business apps, and Microsoft Office 365 apps - This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure support for sideloading; configure a Microsoft Store app; sideload an app; deploy Microsoft Store for Business apps; assign Office 365 ProPlus licenses to users; modify Office 365 ProPlus options for manual downloads; configure infrastructure requirements; deploy Office 365 ProPlus; configure software updates to support Office 365, deploying Office 365 packages
4. Deploy and Maintain Operating Systems by using Configuration Manager (20-25%)
- Deploy operating systems - This objective may include but is not limited to: Prepare operating system images; deploy operating system images for bare-metal installation; manage packages to support operating system deployment; create a task sequence to deploy an image; manage Windows as a service; upgrade Analytics by using Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS).
- Deploy software updates - This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure the site for software updates; configure and synchronize the software update point; determine software update compliance; configure automatic deployment rules; prepare the Configuration Manager site for software updates; evaluate software updates; monitor and troubleshoot software updates.
- Manage compliance and access control - This objective may include but is not limited to: Manage configuration items and baselines; view compliance settings and reports; view compliance results; configure remediation in the compliance settings; use compliance information to create collections; configure the compliance settings; manage resource and data access; manage Device Guard; manage conditional access to the services in Configuration Manager; configure an Endpoint Protection point and client settings; configure, deploy, and manage Endpoint Protection policies; monitor Endpoint Protection; configure Endpoint Protection to detect and remediate malware and security vulnerabilities.
5. Extend the Management Scope of Configuration Manager (10-15%)
- Implement support for Internet-based clients and devices - This objective may include but is not limited to: Implement PKI for site systems and clients; deploy certificates to Configuration Manager; create and export a Microsoft Azure management certificate for cloud-based distribution points; create and configure cloud-based distribution points; configure systems to support Internet-based client management (IBCM); verify the client settings for IBCM; prepare for cloud integration; configure and enable directory syncing; implement a cloud management gateway; manage mobile devices by using the Exchange Server connector; configure security permissions for Microsoft Exchange Server integration; configure the Exchange Server connector; manage mobile devices, Enable co-management for Windows 10 devices, Manage Windows 10 devices using co-management.
- Implement on-premises mobile device management (MDM) - This objective may include but is not limited to: Manage mobile devices from an on-premises infrastructure; configure PKI for on-premises MDM; validate and configure prerequisites for on-premises MDM; enroll a standalone Windows 10 device in on-premises MDM as a mobile client.
- Migrating from Hybrid MDM to Intune standalone - This objective may include: Import configuration data to Microsoft Intune, prepare Intune for data migration, change the MDM authority for specific users, change the organization to Intune standalone, using the Intune Data Importer tool.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.