Oracle Profitability and Cost Management 2019 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1082) Practice Exam
Oracle Profitability and Cost Management 2019 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1082)
About Oracle Profitability and Cost Management 2019 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1082)
Oracle Profitability and Cost Management 2019 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1082) demonstrates the candidate knowledge and skills in implementing Enterprise Performance Management and Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud solutions. Candidates who will earn this certification understands Profitability and Cost Management system architecture and requirements, can set up and configure Cloud security, build EPM Cloud automation routines, perform lifecycle management for different scenarios, create a PCM application, create and manage Allocations, and design reports using Financial Reporting Studio.
The Oracle Profitability and Cost Management 2019 (1Z0-1082) exam covers the following topics -
1. Profitability and Cost Management Overview
• Describe allocation-based business processes
• Describe approach to building allocation application
• Describe Profitability and Cost Management system architecture and requirements
• Describe Profitability and Cost Management essential concepts
2. Data Management
• Describe use cases for Data Management
• Perform administration tasks: predefine system setting profiles, set up source systems, register target applications, set up drill through
• Set up definitions for import format, locations, period mappings, category mappings
• Perform loading data tasks: create member mappings, define data load rules, run or schedule data load rules
• Describe logic accounts and identify use cases
• Perform batch processing - define batch, execute batch, schedule job
3. Managing a PCM Custom Application Build
• Perform a Pre-Update Analysis and Update Dimensions
• Perform Metadata Validation
• Perform Validate
• Perform loading data into Essbase
• Set up PCM security
• Manage the Point of View (POV)
4. Viewing and Validating Models
• Explain model views
• Perform rule balancing for application validation
• Perform an allocation trace
• Describe how validation and system reports enable you to identify and diagnose logic and system issues
5. Using Financial Reporting
• Design reports using Financial Reporting Web Studio
6. Oracle EPM Cloud Foundation
• Set up and configure Cloud security
• Build EPM Cloud automation routines - Job Scheduler, EPMAutomate
• Perform lifecycle management for different scenarios
7. Creating a PCM application
• Explain dimensions and requirements
• Create an application with dimensions from flat files
8. Creating and Managing Allocations
• Explain two types of rules and what they do
• Explain contexts - global and ruleset
• Explain rule set and rule sequence in how they affect order and results
• Explain sequential, parallel, iterative execution rule set calculation options and respective benefits
• Describe steps to create allocation rule
• "Define source and target for allocation rule - the impact of selecting upper-level members, same as source, member filters"
• Define driver basis for allocation rule - how member references work, result and impact of allocating evenly, partial allocations
• Define allocation offset for allocation rule - impact selecting this option
• Describe steps to create custom calculation rule
• Define target for custom calculation rule
• Define the formula for custom calculation rule - formula syntax, result side (left-hand side) requirements, right-hand side requirements and options
9. Working with PCM Analytics
• Describe types of queries run from the Intelligence Panel
• Create analysis views
• Create dashboards
• Create profit curves
10. Using Smart View
• Describe Smart View and EPM Cloud extensions
• Analyze data and troubleshooting using ad hoc
- Exam Name: Oracle Profitability and Cost Management 2019 Implementation Essentials
- Exam Code: 1Z0-1082
- Number of Questions: 60
- Length of Time: 105 minutes
- Exam Fee: $245 USD
- Exam Language: English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.