Linux Foundation Certification
Linux Foundation is a non-profit technology association founded in the year 2000. The Linux Foundation is an amalgamation of Open Source Development Labs and the Free Standards Group which aims to standardize Linux, support its growth process, and eventually promote the commercial adoption of Linux. In recent years of development, Linux Foundation has provided various events, training, and open source projects in order to expand its services.
Why choose Linux Foundation?
The Linux Foundation is committed for bringing together companies and individuals to contributors with a view to accelerating technology development and commercial adoption. Furthermore, the Linux Foundation supports the Linux community by offering technical information and education through its annual events. Here are a few other reasons to choose Linux Foundation-
- Certification exams have been designed to fit professional requirements
- Online training course mapped to exam objectives for better preparation
- Exams available worldwide via any internet-connected computer
- Offer Expert-level certifications by the projects creating the best cloud and container technologies
- Vendor-neutral Linux certifications to host the Linux kernel development
Market demand for Linux Foundation Certification
The Linux job market has been really exciting with many companies desperate to find Linux professionals. The reason being, it has huge dominance in the cloud and the datacenter. Moreover, most of the companies are in desperate need to integrate their home-grown database system with a cloud-based Linux infrastructure. As a result, there has been a high demand for professionals who have Linux job skills.