ITIL Practitioner Certification
The ITIL Practitioner certification is a globally accepted ITSM certification which is taken after the ITIL Foundation certification. The exam assesses your skills in the adoption of the ITIL framework for meeting business' objectives. It enables practitioners to not only be well versed in ITIL framework, but also be able to use it in practice. The exam focuses on the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach for service improvement. The exam helps in achieving ITIL intermediate or expert level certification.
Who should take the exam?
The ITIL Practitioner is suitable for
- Project Manager/Director
- Operations or IT Infrastructure Manager
- IT Service Manager/ Director
- IT Department, Division or Group Manager
- Process Owner
- Individuals engaged in IT service delivery, planning or management
The important topics covered in this exam are:
- Learning Outcome 1 - ITIL guidance - 6 Questions (15%)
- Learning Outcome 2 - ITSM guiding principles - 6 Questions (15%)
- Learning Outcome 3 - CSI Approach - 8 Questions (20%)
- Learning Outcome 4 - CSF and KPI - 8 Questions (20%)
- Learning Outcome 5 - Communication - 6 Questions (15%)
- Learning Outcome 6 - OCM - 6 Questions (15%)
Practice and Prepare for ITIL® Practitioner Exam with hundreds of Practice Exam and Expert Guidance. Boost your chances and qualify exam Now!
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name ITIL® Practitioner||Exam Code Practitioner|
|Exam Duration 135 mins||Exam Format Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Type Information Technology||Number of Questions 40 Questions|
Eligibility/Pre-Requisite Pass the version 3 ITIL Foundation examination,
or the version 2 ITIL Foundation examination plus the Foundation
|Exam Fee £405 |
|Exam Language English||Pass Score 28/40 (70%)|
ITIL® Practitioner FAQs
Where I can get best resources for ITIL® Practitioner exam preparation?
ITIL® Practitioner online tutorial provides you with the exam details and latest exam content with documentation for better understanding. You can go through the study guide provided for getting help in preparation.
What are the main areas to cover in exam?
In this exam the main highlighted areas are the Learning Outcomes -
- ITIL guidance - 6 Questions (15%)
- ITSM guiding principles - 6 Questions (15%)
- CSI Approach - 8 Questions (20%)
- CSF and KPI - 8 Questions (20%)
- Communication - 6 Questions (15%)
- OCM - 6 Questions (15%)
Does ITIL Practitioner expire?
How many questions will there be on the exam?
What is the ITIL Practitioner exam?
How much is the ITIL Practitioner exam?
What are the skills required for the ITIL Practitioner exam?
The skills required for the ITIL Practitioner include
- Knowledge of ITIL framework, its integration and implementation
- Aware of Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach
- Able to identify and discover service improvement across the organization
- Understand organizational change management during for service improvements
- Have good communication and its role in for service improvement initiatives
- Complete knowledge of measurement and metrics for service improvement
What abilities are measured for the ITIL Practitioner exam?
Is the ITIL Practitioner exam good?
Who are the intended audience for the ITIL Practitioner exam?
How do I become an ITIL practitioner?
Do TestprepTraining provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Is there any further assistance I can get from TestprepTraining?
If I need to cancel my enrollment, can I get a refund?
Can I try the free exam before purchasing the whole practice test?
How can I pass the exam in my first attempt?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.