Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence - CMQ-OE - ASQ
Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence - CMQ-OE
The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) leads and champions process improvement initiatives—that can have regional or global focus—in various service and industrial settings. A CMQ/OE facilitates and leads team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and helps develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
Who should take the exam?
- For this, you must have 10 years of on-the-job experience in one or more of the areas of the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Body of Knowledge.
- If you’ve been certified by ASQ as a Quality Auditor (CQA), Reliability Engineer (CRE), Software Quality Engineer (CSQE), Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP), or Quality Engineer (CQE), experience used to qualify for certification in these fields applies to certification as a Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence, as long as the 10-year minimum requirement is met.
- If you have completed a degree from a college, university, or technical school with accreditation accepted by ASQ, part of the 10-year experience requirement will be waived (only one of these waivers may be claimed) -
- Diploma from a technical or trade school—one year waived
- Associate’s degree— two years waived
- Bachelor’s degree— four years waived
- Master’s or doctorate— five years waived
Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence - CMQ-OE this exam covers the following topics -
- Leadership (25 Questions)
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment (18 Questions)
- Management Elements and Methods (30 Questions)
- Quality Management Tools (30 Questions)
- Customer-Focused Organizations (17 Questions)
- Supply Chain Management (15 Questions)
- Training and Development (15 Questions)
Boost your chances to qualify Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) with hundreds of practice tests and expert guidance. Try Free Test Now!
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence||Exam Code CMQ-OE - ASQ|
|Exam Duration 4.5 hours||Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions|
|Exam Type Computer Delivered and Paper/Pencil||Number of Questions 165Questions|
Eligibility/Pre-Requisite Must have 10 years of on-the job experience in
one or more of the areas of the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational
Excellence Body of Knowledge
|Exam Fee Member: US $70|
|Exam Language English||Vendor ASQ |
Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence - CMQ-OE - ASQ FAQs
What is CMQ?
What are the prerequisite for the exam?
What is the exam duration?
How many questions will be there on the computer based exam?
What is the cost of the exam?
What is the exam retake fee?
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
In which language we can give the exam?
What are the important section in the exam?
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
How to maintain the ASQ certification?
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
What is the passing score on a certification exam?
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.