EXIN Foundation Certificate in OpenStack Software Foundation Practice Exam
EXIN Foundation Certificate in OpenStack Software Foundation
EXIN Foundation Certificate in OpenStack Software
The EXIN Foundation Certificate in OpenStack tests a candidate’s knowledge of the primary concepts of OpenStack. It ensures that the candidate has a solid understanding of the design, architecture, and deployment. The exam is Liberty and Newton compliant.
Who is this exam for?
The Foundation Certificate in OpenStack Software is meant for professionals who want to learn more about OpenStack software. It is excellent for architects, technical consultants, solution designers, technical pre-sales, and solution consultants.
Training is strongly recommended. Basic understanding of Linux and Cloud Computing is recommended, as well as some practical experience with OpenStack.
The domains and their relevant topics of the EXIN Foundation Certificate in OpenStack Software exam are as follows:
1. What is OpenStack 10%
● Characteristics of Cloud Computing 3%
● Characteristics of OpenStack 3%
● OpenStack high-level architecture 4%
2. OpenStack Compute 15%
● The role of the Nova service 3%
● Nova Operation 7%
● Compartmentalizing OpenStack deployments in Nova 3%
● Bare metal provisioning with Ironic 2%
3. OpenStack and Storage 30%
● Image management using Glance 6%
● Block Storage managed using Cinder 9%
● Object storage provided using Swift 9%
● Database access provided by Trove 3%
● Shared file system provided by Manila 3%
4. OpenStack Identity Management 10%
● Keystone User Authentication 4%
● User Authorization 2%
● Service Registration 2%
● Key management with Barbican 2%
5. OpenStack Networking 20%
● Neutron Networking features 10%
● Layer 3 services 5%
● Network Security 5%
6. OpenStack Support Services 15%
● OpenStack Metering using Ceilometer 4%
● OpenStack Orchestration using Heat 4%
● Messaging service provided by Zaqar 1%
● DNS management with Designate 1%
● Data Processing with Sahara 1%
● Chargeback and Billing with CloudKitty 1%
● Backup as a Service with Freezer 1%
● OpenStack Environment Provisioning with Fuel 1%
● Container Virtualization with Magnum
- Exam Name: EXIN Certificate in OpenStack Software
- Exam Level: Foundation
- Number of Questions: 40
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice
- Passing score: 65% marks
- Time Give: 60 minutes
- Requirements: Training is strongly recommended.
- Available languages: Latin American Spanish, Korean, Chinese, English, Japanese
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenarios.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference.
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.