Business Management Skills
Cisco Certifications are the list of various Certifications provided by Cisco Systems. There are four or five levels of certification-
- Entry (CCENT)
- Associate (CCNA/CCDA)
- Professional (CCNP/CCDP)
- Expert (CCIE/CCDE)
- Recently added Architect (CCAr: CCDE previous),
Also, they offer nine different paths for specific technical fields. Further, these include-
- Routing & Switching
- Design, Industrial Network
- Network Security
- Service Provider
- Service Provider Operations
- Storage Networking
Other than that, they have a number of specialist certifications for technician, sales, Business, data centre. Each level offers one or more credentials. And, acquiring a credential usually requires passing one or more certification exams.
Importance of CISCO Certifications
Cisco certifications are a surefire way to gain maximum benefits by anyone wishing to build a career around Cisco products. Even with a networking degree, it can become difficult to stand out in the crowd with the majority of the people with the same credentials.
- First of all, the CISCO certification provides, great acceptability, as CISCO is a popular name in the IT industry.
- With CISCO certification under your belt, associations perceive you as an expert in the field, with a clear understanding of Cisco networking concepts and methodology.
- Better Salary and Perks are definite when talking of CISCO certifications.
- These certifications inturn provide any candidate or professional with a career boost
- Last but least, CISCO is a worldwide name, so one can apply for job anywhere around the globe. Thereby, providing global recognition.
Market Demand of CISCO Certifications
As skills gaps widen throughout the industry, CISCO certifications are bridging the gap in between. All this has resulted in huge demand and popularity for the same. Choosing the right vendor of certification plays an important role. This is where CISCO comes into action. CISCO certification is always in great demand. Being, globally recognized, these certifications help the candidate to reach their career goals.