C7010-014 - IBM Cúram SPM V7.X Business Analysis Practice Exam
C7010-014 - IBM Cúram SPM V7.X Business Analysis
About IBM Cúram SPM V7.X Business Analysis
This entry-level certification test is intended for business analysts, consultants, services professionals, testers, and any other personnel who want to acquire the foundational IBM Cúram knowledge that is required to work on IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) implementation projects.
Prerequisite for the exam
The following skills are essential for successful performance on this test:
• Working knowledge of health and human services programs
• Experience of the typical business analysis activities that relate to system implementations
The following skills are suggested for successful performance on this test:
• Exposure to Enterprise applications and Commercial Off-The-Shelf products
To prepare for this certification test, it is recommended that candidates study the following IBM self-paced course:
• 9D72G: Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 7.X
1. IBM Cúram SPM Business Infrastructure
• Differentiate between the components of Cúram SPM
• Describe the usage of rules and evidence in Cúram SPM
• Identify the main components of the Cúram SPM user interface
• Identify and describe the main components of Cúram Workflow
2. IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform
• Describe the key features of system administration in Cúram
• Identify the Cúram case types and articulate how cases can be used in Cúram
• Define Cúram Participant Management and differentiate between Cúram participant role types
• Outline the functionality of the Cúram evidence framework
• Differentiate between the key financial management components in Cúram SPM
3. IBM Cúram Application Modules
• Articulate how the IBM Cúram Evidence Broker Application Module addresses evidence sharing requirements
• Describe the main functions of the IBM Cúram Outcome Management Application Module
• State the purpose of the Provider Management (CPM) Application Module and define the main CPM user roles
• Describe the overall purpose and main components of the IBM Cúram Universal Access Application Module
• Describe the concept of verification and differentiate between the elements that underpin the IBM Cúram Verification Application Module
- Exam Name: IBM Cúram SPM V7.X Business Analysis
- Exam Code: C7010-014
- Length of Time: 110 Minutes
- Total Questions: 71
- Pass Score: 47/71
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.