C2150-634 - IBM Security Guardium Data Protection V10.1.2 Fundamental Administration Practice Exam - RETIRED
C2150-634 - IBM Security Guardium Data Protection V10.1.2 Fundamental Administration
About IBM Security Guardium Data Protection v10.1.2 Fundamental Administration
This entry-level certification is intended for administrators (data security and deployment professionals) who can demonstrate basic support and technical knowledge of IBM Security Guardium Data Protection V10.1.2, including implementation and management.
Prerequisite for the exam
Basic knowledge of:
• operating systems and databases
• networking and protocols
• SQL Fundamentals
• Linux, Unix, Windows
1. Product Features
• Explain basic capabilities of Data Activity Monitoring (DAM) and File Activity Monitoring (FAM).
• Identify the data source types that can be monitored with Guardium.
• Explain Vulnerability Assessment and Database Entitlement Report features.
• Characterize the differences between sensitive object classification, database discovery, instance discovery, and discovery using File Activity Monitoring.
• Describe the use cases and features for data level access control such as blocking, quarantine, redaction, and query rewrite.
• Explain extended investigation functions such as Outlier Detection, Investigation and Entitlement Optimization dashboards, Eagle Eye (threat scanning), and Quick Search.
2. Solution Architecture
• List the main minimum system requirements for Guardium appliances.
• Explain the Guardium appliance deployment options.
• Describe the functionalities of a Central Manager, an Aggregator and a Collector (including deployment health topology).
• Describe Guardium agents (eg., S-TAP, File Activity Monitoring).
• Describe Guardium scalability.
• Explain integration of Guardium solution with other products.
3. Installation and Configuration
• Identify the pre-requisites for the agent installation.
• Identify the pre-requisites for the agentless features (e.g., Vulnerability Assessment, Discovery, etc.).
• Install and initially configure the Guardium appliances (e.g., Collector, Aggregator, Central Manager).
• Install and configure Guardium agents (e.g., S-TAP, Guardium Installation Manager (GIM) ).
• Apply CLI and grdapi configuration commands to setup the Guardium appliance (e.g., Syslog, SMTP, NTP, etc.)
• Administer overall health of all Guardium components (using Health Views, GUI reports etc ).
• Perform Data Management (e.g., archive, backup, import, export, restore).
• Explain Access Management, user creation, privileges management and separation of duties.
• Upgrade and patch Guardium components.
• Configure High Availability and Failover functionalities.
• Configure Guardium load balancing mechanisms.
5. Activity Monitoring and Reporting
• Explain policy types and policy actions.
• Implement policies and their rules to meet monitoring objectives.
• Use groups to control policies and reports.
• Describe the different types of reports (i.e., Custom and Built-in).
• Perform query definition and create custom reports.
• Implement and automate an Audit Process.
• Configure Vulnerability Assessments.
• Use diagnostic tools, reports, and dashboards.
• Explain Guardium self-monitoring and alert capabilities.
• Summarize agent troubleshooting steps.
• Monitor appliance workloads.
• Adjust the policy to reduce the appliance workload.
• Collect Guardium troubleshooting log information for technical support.
• Create a Problem Management Report (PMR).
- Exam Name: IBM Security Guardium Data Protection v10.1.2 Fundamental Administration
- Exam Code: C2150-634
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
- Total Questions: 60
- Pass Score: 40
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.