C1000-063 - IBM Tivoli Network Manager V4.2 Implementation Practice Exam - RETIRED
C1000-063 - IBM Tivoli Network Manager V4.2 Implementation
About IBM Tivoli Network Manager V4.2 Implementation Exam
This certification exam is intended for a technical professional responsible for the planning, deployment, administration, and troubleshooting of IBM Tivoli Network Manager V4.2. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
• Knowledge of OMNIbus and DASH/JazzSM, TCR
• Knowledge of networks and network management
• Knowledge of SQL
• Use of scripting languages
• Basic Systems Administration skills
• Gather deployment requirements
• Determine implementation architecture
• Create a detailed deployment plan
• Configure user authentication method
• Create and configure databases
• Use the IBM Installation Manager to deploy necessary components (GUI/CLI)
• Configure integration to ObjectServer(s)
• Configure failover
• Install Network Health Dashboard
• Install ITNM reports in Tivoli Common Reporting
• Configure automatic starting of domains and components
• Configure Individual User or Group Access
• Apply Fix Packs
• Administer discovery domains
• Configure network discovery
• Create or modify Active Object Class (AOC) files
• Configure Network Polling
• Administer Event Flow
• Customize ITNM GUIs
• Customize ITNM Discovery
• Configure Network Reports
• Use Network Health Dashboard
• Configure managed network device status
• Configure specialized discovery
• Administer MIBs
• Understand, maintain and access the dNCIM database
• Use OQL to query ITNM
• Confirm component communications
• Troubleshoot discovery issues
• Specify logging and trace levels
• Locate and utilize diagnostic tools
- Exam Name: IBM Tivoli Network Manager V4.2 Implementation
- Exam Code: C1000-063
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.