C1000-041 - IBM Cloud Private V18.104.22.168 Deployment Practice Exam
C1000-041 - IBM Cloud Private V22.214.171.124 Deployment
About IBM Cloud Private V126.96.36.199 Deployment Exam
This exam is designed to validate the required skills of an individual who performs the planning, installation, configuration, and administration of an IBM Cloud Private deployment. It is expected that this person will be able to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and vendor support services.
• Understanding of advanced networking concepts
• Working knowledge of Application Security
• Working knowledge of Key Management
• Working knowledge of Linux
• Understanding of DevOps and CI/CD concepts
• In-depth knowledge of Docker and virtualization
• Understanding of Helm
• Understanding of Kubernetes
The C1000-041 - IBM Cloud Private V188.8.131.52 Exam covers the following topics -
1. Fundamentals concepts of IBM Cloud Private
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional is an individual who performs the planning, installation, configuration, and administration of an IBM Cloud Private deployment. It is expected that this person will be able to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and vendor support services. Prerequisite Skills: Understanding of advanced networking concepts working knowledge of Application SecurityWorking knowledge of Key Management Working knowledge of LinuxUnderstanding of DevOps and CI/CD concepts in depth knowledge of Docker and virtualization Understanding of HelmUnderstanding of Kubernetes
2. IBM Cloud Private Foundations
• Utilize Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana (ELK) to stream, store, search and monitor logs
• Obtain detailed usage metrics for clusters and applications
• Explain and utilize Helm package manager
• Monitor clusters and application in ICP (Grafana and Prometheus)
• Demonstrate knowledge of implementing network micro-segmentation in ICP
• Understand and explain microservices mesh (Istio)
• Demonstrate use of platform interfaces (CLI and Management console)
3. Planning for an IBM Cloud Private Deployment
• Understand and implement nodes and topologies
• Understand and implement resiliency (HA)
• Identify and explain platform hosting options and considerations
4. Administering and Maintaining and IBM Cloud Private Deployment
• Monitor performance and perform troubleshooting
• Manage the Helm chart repositories and Docker image registries
• Install, configure, and maintain user management and groups (namespaces, teams and users)
• Add and remove resources to meet demand
5. Services available for IBM Cloud Private
• Understand Transformation Advisor (TA) concepts
• Understand and utilize Vulnerability Advisor (VA)
• Understand Cloud Automaton Manager concepts
- Exam Name: IBM Cloud Private V184.108.40.206
- Exam Code: C1000-041
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.