C1000-029 - IBM Spectrum Scale V5 Implementation Practice Exam
C1000-029 - IBM Spectrum Scale V5 Implementation
About IBM Spectrum Scale V5 Implementation
This is a certification program which validates an individual’s ability to planning, installation, configuration, administration, customization, migration, product demonstration, and documentation of an IBM Spectrum Scale V5 implementation. It is expected that the person will be able to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
• Knowledge of Windows, Linux, AIX, Hadoop Transparency Connector, and Transparent Cloud Tiering.
• Knowledge of integration of IBM Spectrum Storage software products (IBM Spectrum Protect, IBM Spectrum Archive, IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager).
• Skills with x86 and IBM Power servers.
• Skills with networking environments (Ethernet, Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA), TCP/IP, InfiniBand).
• Skills with the aspects of SAN storage and iSCSI fundamentals.
• Skills with Network File System (NFS) and Server Message Block (CIFS / SMB) protocols.
• Knowledge of LDAP and Active Directory.
• Skills with object storage (OpenStack Swift, Cinder, Glance, Manila, Keystone, and other cloud storage).
• Knowledge of IT storage standards (government and civil), regulations (GDPR), and certifications (SNIA etc.).
• Knowledge of access control, protocols, encryption and immutability.
• Experience defining proof of concepts and associated success criteria.
• Experience with IT organization structures.
The C1000-029 - IBM Spectrum Scale V5 Exam covers the following topics -
1. Prepare for the installation
• Prepare the systems.
• Configure the network prerequisites.
• Configure security settings.
2. Install IBM Spectrum Scale
• Enable the installation and deployment of Spectrum Scale software.
• Enable the installation and deployment of Spectrum Scale Cluster.
3. Data Management
• Add or modify filesystems or fileset.
• Configure and manage encryption.
• Create and manage policies.
• Set up Active File Management for use within the customers environment.
• Manage data migration from other file systems.
• Configure and manage replication.
• Manage protocol nodes and exports.
• Manage Clustered Export Services.
• Manage Object Protocol Nodes.
• Manage protocol nodes and exports.
• Configure a multi-cluster environment.
• Manage user, group or filesetquotas.
• Configure File Placement Optimizer.
4. System Administration and Maintenance
• Manage Spectrum Scale nodes.
• Configure and manage node classes.
• Configure NSD Client to Server communication.
• Tune Spectrum Scale performance.
• Manage operating system and Spectrum Scale patches.
• Determine the health of the cluster and its components.
• Create and implement callbacks.
- Exam Name: IBM Spectrum Scale V5 Implementation
- Exam Code: C1000-029
- Length of Time: 75 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.