C1000-007 - IBM Cloud Application Development v3 Practice Exam
C1000-007 - IBM Cloud Application Development v3
About IBM Cloud Application Development v3
An IBM Certified Application Developer - Cloud Solutions v3 technical professional understands concepts essential to the development of Cloud applications. They will have experience creating applications on IBM Cloud. They understand how to build applications by deploying their code on Cloud platforms and extending them through managed services. This individual is able to perform these tasks with little to no assistance from product documentation, support or peers.
Key Areas of Competency
• Planning and implementing cloud ready applications
• Enhancing cloud applications using managed services
• Managing applications using continuous delivery tool chains and other Cloud services
Prerequisite for the exam
There are no prerequisites required for the the exam.
1. Introduction to IBM Cloud
• Describe the different capabilities of IBM Cloud
• Describe the different capabilities of IBM Cloud Private
• Understand how resources are organized in IBM Cloud
2. IBM Cloud Compute Options
• Distinguish between the various IBM Cloud Platform compute options
• Build a Cloud Foundry application
• Understand Function-as-a-Service (FaaS) and build a serverless application using IBM Cloud Functions
• Understand containers
• Understand the core concepts of Kubernetes
• Understand the core concepts of Helm
• Deploy an application on IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service (IKS)
3. Design Cloud Native Applications
• Understand the Twelve-Factor App methodology
• Understand the IBM Web Application Reference Architecture for IBM Cloud
• Understand microservices architecture
• Understand service mesh
4. Security and Integration
• Add single sign-on capabilities to an application
• Perform hybrid cloud integration
• Enable loosely coupled integration using Messaging Services
• Improve performance and scalability of IBM Cloud applications with caching
5. Data Services
• Use the different data services
• Demonstrate knowledge of IBM Cloudant
• Develop an application to utilize IBM Cloud Object Storage (ICOS)
6. DevOps and Continuous Delivery
• Describe the capabilities of DevOps
• Understand the Garage Method Phases and Practices
• Understand the capabilities of IBM Cloud Continuous Delivery and the Delivery Pipeline
7. Managing a running cloud application
• Understand how to auto-scale an application
• Perform Load Testing
• Explain how to monitor an application
8. Augmenting applications with Emerging Technologies
• Understand Watson services
• Understand Blockchain
• Understand Watson IoT
• Understand adding Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Exam Name: IBM Cloud Application Development v3
- Exam Code: C1000-007
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
• Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
• Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
• An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
• Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Latest Questions with an updated version
• Tips & Tricks to crack the test
• Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
• Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
• Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
• Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
• Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
• You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.