Project Management Professional PMBOK 6th Ed Practice Exam
Project Management Professional PMBOK 6th Ed Certification Exam
About Project Management Professional PMBOK 6th Ed Certification Exam
Project Management Professional PMBOK 6th Ed Certification Exam is one of the most popular internationally recognized professional designation offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The certification ensures a clear understanding of the principles and processes as aligned PMBOK guide V6. our expert with over 25+ years experiences in project management to facilitate the candidate with an in-depth understanding of various project management concepts, terminology, formula and other key inputs needed to get ready for the PMP exam. Also with the course material, the candidate will get the 35 Contact hours certificate which is necessary for you to be eligible for the PMP exam.
Who can take the exam?
- Professionals interested to become a certified Project Manager
- a candidate who wants to prepare for and pass the PMP exam
- Professionals having experience in the project management industry and want to get recognition for their skills through certification.
Exam Process for Project Management Professional PMBOK 6th Ed Certification Exam
A global network of Prometric testing centers provides the PMP exam as a computer-based test as well as a paper-based option for locations with no nearby Prometric testing centers. Candidates appearing for the computer-based test receive their results (passed or failed) immediately upon completion. Also, PMI evaluates proficiency levels in each project management process group in 3 levels. Proficient, Moderately proficient, and Below Proficient. Examiners provide these results to the candidate on a score report after the examination. Candidates who take paper-based tests receive their test results and score reports typically within 4 weeks.
Eligibility for Project Management Professional PMBOK 6th Ed Certification Exam
- Candidates are required to complete high school diploma or an associates degree with 60 months
- 7,500 hours of project management experience, or a bachelor's degree with 36 months and 4,500 hours of project management experience.
Note: In both cases candidates must also have 35 contact hours of project management education. The application for the exam and verification of education and experience are done online at the PMI website. Candidates without the requisite experience can consider CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management, also from PMI.
Exam Pattern for Project Management Professional PMBOK 6th Ed Certification Exam
FAQs on Project Management Professional PMBOK 6th Ed Certification Exam
1. To apply for other PMI certifications,do one needs to be a CAPM, PMP, or a PMI member?
No. No one certification serves as a prerequisite for another. Also to apply to become a certification holder you do not have to be a PMI member.
2. How can a PMI certification be earned?
You must first meet the eligibility requirements in order to obtain a PMI certification, outlined on these web pages and detailed in the certification handbooks. Then, you must pass an exam.
3. What are the eligibility requirements?
The eligibility requirements for each certification are mentioned on its web pages and detailed in each respective certification handbook. For complete guidelines please link to the appropriate certification handbook.
4. How do I complete the application?
All certification applications are available online. Click the "Apply" button on the available web pages.
*Note: Any missing information on the application will delay processing.
5. Are the exams available in languages other than English?
The PMP, CAPM, and PMI-ACP exams are translated into multiple languages. For details on specific languages available please consult the respective certification handbooks.
*Note: Other certification exams are not currently translated, but PMI will notify you when translations are available.
6. Can I take it again if I fail the exam?
On your first attempt, if you fail the exam. Also, you can re-take it two more times within your one-year eligibility period. Fees are associated with re-examination. Details for re-examination can be found in the certification handbook.
7. What happens if I have not taken the exam and my eligibility expires?
From the date of approval, your application is valid for one (1) year. You must re-apply if you allow your eligibility to lapse.
8. Are audit materials confidential?
Yes. Audit materials are strictly confidential and unless required through legal action involving PMI are not shared with any external organization.
9. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
10. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
11. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for Project Management Professional PMBOK 6th Ed Certification Exam which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
12. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
13. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
14. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
15. Am I required to retake the exam? As the exams become updated with performance-based items.
No. The skills that are tested do not change; therefore, retesting is not necessary.
16. Do the exams with performance-based questions take longer to complete?
Yes. These exams may take longer to complete than exams that do not contain performance-based items. As performance-based questions are added to exams, you may see changes in the standardized exam times. No exam, however, will exceed 200 minutes, and the maximum seat time is 240 minutes.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.