Microsoft Exam 70-178- Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2010 Practice Exam
Microsoft Exam 70-178- Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2010
About Microsoft Exam 70-178- Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2010
70-178 Microsoft Project 2010, Managing Projects certification exam has 75 questions for the beta version 71-178. Project managers can use 180 minutes for answering the 70-178 exam questions. A note for beta exam 71-178, some of the exam questions are not scored. These unscored questions are used for improvement of the exam quality.
This exam covers features of Microsoft Project 2010 such as how to build, maintain, and control well-formed project plans as well as how to schedule, estimate, coordinate, control, budget, and staff projects and support other users of Project. Candidates for this exam use Project Standard 2010 and Project Professional 2010 desktop features (excluding Project Server features) to manage a project schedule and communicate the project to individuals, teams, and the enterprise.
Who should take this exam?
This exam validates the skills and knowledge necessary for effectively scheduling, communicating, collaborating on, and delivering projects using Project Standard 2010 and Project Professional 2010. Candidates should know key project management concepts and terminology as related to scheduling.
Candidates should have skills and knowledge necessary for effectively scheduling, communicating, collaborating on, and delivering projects using Project Standard 2010 and Project Professional 2010. Candidates should know key project management concepts and terminology as related to scheduling.
- Introduction to Project 2010 and its user interface
- Navigating the ribbon, tabs, and Backstage view in Project 2010
- Work with views and reports
- Switching between view and opening reports
- Creating a new plan and setting its properties
- Organizing tasks into milestone tasks and summary tasks
- Creating task links and checking a plan's duration
- Working with resources
- Setting work exceptions and adjusting work shifts
- Assigning a cost resource and a work resource to a task
- Customizing views
- Customizing reports
- Copy and print views and reports
- Format and share a plan
- Understand project baselines
- Track a plan's progress
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.