Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Practice Exam
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
About Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification is for freshers or candidates with little experience to the project management experience. Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® by Project Management Institute (PMI) is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners looking to demonstrate their dedication to the project management experience, expand their abilities and responsibilities to manage projects together with increasing their earning potential.
Course Structure for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
- The course covers the concept.
- Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Who Should Apply?
Candidates seeking to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills their your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is most suitable certification exam.
Exam Details for CAPM Exam
- Total Time: 3 hours
- Total Questions: 150
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Online Proctored Exam
- In order to maintain the CAPM, must retake the exam every five years.
Prerequisites for CAPM Exam
Candidates are required to fulfill either of these per-requisites
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) with 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference