NISM Series-I: Currency Derivatives Practice Exam
NISM Series-I: Currency Derivatives Certification Examination
About NISM Series-I: Currency Derivatives Certification Examination
The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for persons working in the Currency Derivatives market segment, in order to enable a better understanding of currency markets and exchange traded currency future products, better quality investor service, operational process efficiency and risk controls.
On successful completion of the examination the candidate should -
- Know the basics of currency markets and specifically Exchange Traded Currency Derivatives markets. This is the addtion.
- Understand the trading, clearing and settlement mechanisms related to Currency Derivatives markets and basic investment strategies that use currency futures and options products.
- Know the regulatory environment in which the Currency Derivatives markets operate in India.
The NISM-Series-I: CD Examination will be a 100 marks examination to be completed in 2 hours. It will have 100 questions of 1 mark each. There will be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question. The passing score for the examination is 60%.
Note - This examination is also available in Hindi and Gujarati languages.
Name of Examination: NISM-Series-I: Currency Derivatives Certification Examination
- Negative marking – 25% of the marks assigned to the question.
- Payment gateway extra charges will be apply .
- Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference