NISM-Series-XVII: Retirement Adviser Practice Exam
NISM-Series-XVII: Retirement Adviser Certification Examination
About NISM-Series-XVII: Retirement Adviser Certification Examination
This Examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for individuals, proprietors, partners and representatives of a retirement adviser registered under PFRDA (Retirement Adviser) Regulations, 2016. The certification aims to enhance the quality of services provided by retirement adviser in the financial services industry.
On successful completion of the examination the candidate should:
- Know the fundamental concepts in Retirement Planning and the various investment products
- Learn about the Retirement Planning Process
- Understand the features and benefits of National Pension System.
- Know the various evaluation tools and fund selection.
- Understand the strategies useful to investors in executing their retirement plan.
- Know the implications of specific situations of retirement planning and the ways to manage them.
- Know about regulatory structure and regulations which govern the activities of the retirement adviser
This is a computer-based examination with multiple choice questions. The examination consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each adding to 100 marks. The examination should be completed in 2 hours. There shall be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to the question for each wrong answer. The passing score for the examination is 60 marks.
Name of Examination: NISM-Series-XVII: Retirement Adviser Certification Examination
- Negative marking – 25% of the marks assigned to the question.
- Payment gateway charges extra.
- Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference