NISM Series-XIV: Internal Auditors for Stock Brokers Practice Exam
NISM Series-XIV: Internal Auditors for Stock Brokers Certification Examination
About NISM Series-XIV: Internal Auditors for Stock Brokers Certification Examination
NISM Series-XIV: Internal Auditors for Stock Brokers Certification Examination w.e.f February 28, 2019. The examinations seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for Auditors (who are chartered accountants, company secretaries or cost and management accountants as mentioned in SEBI Circular no. MRD/DMS/Cir-29/2008 dated October 21, 2008) and/or its employees or partners signing the internal audit report. The exam will further seek to ensure understanding of regulatory framework under which the stock brokers perform their various activities, the operations performed by the Stock brokers and compliance and reporting requirements from audit perspective.
The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for Independent Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and Management Accountants, who carry out Internal Audit of the Operations of Stock Brokers/Clearing Members.
On successful completion of the examination the candidate should,
- Know regulatory framework under which the stock brokers perform their various activities.
- Understand the various operations performed by the Stock brokers
- Understand the various compliance and reporting requirements from audit perspective
The examination consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each and should be completed in 2 hours. The passing score on the examination is 60 percent. There shall be negative marking of 25 percent of the marks assigned to a question.
Name of Examination: NISM Series-XIV: Internal Auditors for Stock Brokers Certification Examination
- Negative marking - 25% of the marks assigned to the question
- Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/ updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference