NISM Series-XI: Equity Sales Practice Exam
NISM Series-XI: Equity Sales Certification Examination
About NISM Series-XI: Equity Sales Certification Examination
Revised Examination of NISM Series-XI: Equity Sales Certification Examination w.e.f. May 24, 2018. This examination is a voluntary examination.
The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for all persons involved in equity sales in order to enable a better understanding of equity markets, better quality investor service, operational process efficiency and risk controls. It seeks to ensure a basic understanding of the various aspects of the equity products, the process flow involved in trading, clearing and settlement of these products and the regulatory environment under which the market operates.
On successful completion of the examination the candidate should:
- Know the basics of the Indian equity market
- Understand the characteristics of equity, associated risks and returns and taxation aspects
- Understand the clearing, settlement and risk management as well as the operational mechanism related to equity market.
- Know the regulatory environment in which the equity market operates in India.
The Examination will consist of 100 questions of 1 mark each adding to 100 marks. The examination should be completed in 2 hours. There shall be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question. The passing score for the examination will be 50 marks.
Name of Examination: NISM-Series-XI: Equity Sales Certification Examination
- Inclusive of Service Tax. Payment Gateway charges extra.
- Negative marking – 25% of the marks assigned to the question.
- Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/ updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference