NISM Series-X-B: Investment Adviser (Level 2) Practice Exam
NISM Series-X-B: Investment Adviser (Level 2) Certification Examination
About NISM Series-X-B: Investment Adviser (Level 2) Certification Examination
NISM-Series-X-B: Investment Adviser (Level 2) Certification Examination along with the NISM-Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for all associated persons registered as an investment adviser and partners and representatives of investment advisers under SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013 and offering investment advisory services.
An associated person shall be required to pass both the levels (i.e. NISM-Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination and NISM-Series-X-B: Investment Adviser (Level 2) Certification Examination) tofulfill the requirements under Regulation 7(2) of the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013.
The certification aims to enhance the quality of investment advisory and related services in the financial services industry.
On successful completion of the examination, the candidate should:
- Know the comprehensive financial planning in the context of households to apply the planning elements learnt in Level 1 Certification Examination.
- Understand the structure and performance of securities markets; importance of asset allocation and impact of the market movement on the assets performance.
- Know the practical aspect of product selection, portfolio construction, review and rebalancing based on clients need.
- Know the compliance, operations and service elements in investment advice.
The examination consists of 8 caselets with 4 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each per caselet and 36 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each adding up to 100 marks. The examination should be completed in 2 hours. There is negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question. The passing score for the examination is 60 marks.
Name of Module: NISM-Series-X-B: Investment Adviser (Level 2) Certification Examination
- Approximately 36 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each and 8 caselets with 4 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each (Total 68 questions adding up to 100 marks).
- Negative marking - 25% of the marks assigned to the question
- Payment gateway charges extra.
- Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/ updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference