NISM Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Practice Exam
NISM Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination
About NISM Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination
Revised NISM-Series- X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination w.e.f February 15, 2019. The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for all associated persons registered as an investment adviser and partners and representatives of investment advisers under SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013 and offering investment advisory services.
NISM-Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination is the level 1 examination.
An associated person shall be required to pass both the levels (i.e. NISM-Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination and NISM-Series-X-B: Investment Adviser (Level 2) Certification Examination) tofulfill the requirements under Regulation 7(2) of the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013.
The certification aims to enhance the quality of investment advisory and related services in the financial services industry.
On successful completion of the examination, the candidate should:
- Know the basics of investment advisory, steps in the advisory process, making and implementation of financial plan.
- Understand how to evaluate different products, their suitability and how the recommendation of the same can impact investment risks, returns and strategies in a personal finance environment for investors and prospective investors in the market.
- Get oriented to the Income tax, Wealth tax and legalities of Estate planning in personal finance, and regulatory aspects underlying advisory.
- Get acquainted with financial planning as an approach to investing, insurance, retirement planning and an aid for advisers to develop long term relationships with their clients.
The examination consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each and should be completed in 2 hours. The passing score for the examination is 60%. There shall be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question for each wrong answer.
Name of Module: NISM-Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination
- Negative marking - 25% of the marks assigned to the question
- Payment gateway charges extra.
Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/ updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
Tags: NISM Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Exam Dumps, NISM Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Exam Questions, NISM Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Practice Test, NISM Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Training