NISM Series-III-B: Issuers Compliance Practice Exam
NISM Series-III-B: Issuers Compliance Certification Examination
About NISM Series-III-B: Issuers Compliance Certification Examination
The examination aims to enable a better understanding of various compliances which needs to be adhered to by associated persons working as compliance officers in listed companies.
On successful completion of the examination the candidate should:
- Know the role and responsibilities of a Compliance officer of a listed company
- Understand the various avenues for raising funds from the Indian and global market and the various compliance requirements for the same
- Know the laws and regulations that need to be adhered to by a public company with respect to issues, corporate actions, and day to day compliance requirements.
- Know the various penalties for non-compliance with regulations and requirements as specified in various Regulations
The examination consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each and should be completed in 2 hours. The passing score for the examination is 60%. There shall be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question.
Name of Module: NISM-Series-III-B: Issuers Compliance Certification Examination
- Negative marking - 25% of the marks assigned to the question
- Payment gateway charges extra.
- Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/ updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference