NISM Series-III-A: Securities Intermediaries Compliance (Non-Fund) Practice Exam
NISM Series-III-A: Securities Intermediaries Compliance (Non-Fund) Certification Examination
About NISM Series-III-A: Securities Intermediaries Compliance (Non-Fund) Certification Examination
On successful completion of the examination the candidate should:
- Understand the structure of financial and securities markets in India; financial intermediaries and the types of products available in the Indian market.
- Understand the regulatory framework and the role of the various regulators in the financial system.
- Understand the Importance of Compliance function and the scope and role of the compliance officer in the Indian securities market.
- Understand the various regulations and rules of the Indian securities market as related to the defined group of intermediaries.
- Understand the importance of compliance of the rules and regulations and the penal actions initiated in case of any default or failure.
The examination consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each and should be completed in 2 hours. The passing score for the examination is 60%. There shall be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question.
Name of Module: NISM-Series-III-A: Securities Intermediaries Compliance (Non-Fund) Certification Examination
- Negative marking - 25% of the marks assigned to the question
- Payment gateway charges extra.
- Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/ updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference