NISM Series-II B: Registrars and Transfer Agents (Mutual Fund) Practice Exam
NISM Series II B: Registrars and Transfer Agents (Mutual Fund) Practice Exam
About NISM Series II B: Registrars and Transfer Agents (Mutual Fund) Practice Exam
The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for persons working in Registrars to an Issue and Share Transfer Agents (R&T agent) organizations in the mutual fund R&T function, in order to enable better quality investor service, operational process efficiency and risk controls.
NISM-Series-II-B: Registrars to an Issue and Share Transfer Agents – Mutual Fund Certification Examination w.e.f. March 21, 2019.
Successful completion of the examination the candidate should -
- Know the basics of securities and securities markets
- Understand broadly the role and functions of the RTAs in the mutual fund issuance and transaction process.
- Know the regulatory environment in which the RTAs operate in India.
The Examination will consist of 100 questions of 1 mark each adding to 100 marks. The examination should be completed in 2 hours. There shall be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question. The passing score for the examination will be 50 marks.
- Name of Module: NISM-Series-II-B: Registrars to an Issue and Share Transfer Agents – Mutual Fund Certification Examination
- Fees (Rs.): 1500+
- Test Duration (in minutes): 120
- No. of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Pass Marks* (%): 50
- Certificate # Validity (in years): 3 years
- * Negative marking – 25% of the marks assigned to the question.
- + Payment gateway charges extra.
Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/ updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference