Mutual Funds: A Beginner's Module (Foundation) Practice Exam
Mutual Funds: A Beginner's Module (Foundation)
About Mutual Funds: A Beginner's Module
Mutual funds have become a much sought after investment product in recent years. This course demystifies the concept of mutual funds and helps create awareness and knowledge about the industry and its functioning.
Why should one take this course?
- To understand the concept of mutual funds.
- To know about the roles of different players viz., custodians, asset management companies, sponsor etc. in the mutual fund industry.
- To learn about the tax and regulatory issues related to mutual funds.
- To understand the fundamentals of net asset value (NAV) computation and various investment plans.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Financial planners
- Equity researchers
- Anybody having interest in the Indian mutual fund industry
- Duration: 120 minutes
- No. of questions: 60
- Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 50 (50%); There is no negative marking in this module.
- Certificate validity: For successful candidates, certificates are valid for 5 years from the test date.
- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.