Modules of Financial Planning Standards Board India (Certified Financial Planner Certification) (Advanced) Practice Exam
Modules of Financial Planning Standards Board India (Certified Financial Planner Certification)
About Modules of Financial Planning Standards Board India (Certified Financial Planner Certification)
1. Risk Analysis & Insurance Planning
2. Retirement Planning & Employee Benefits
3. Investment Planning
4. Tax Planning & Estate Planning.
5. Examination 5/Advanced Financial Planning
With effect from 1st April, 2019, NSE Academy Limited will not be conducting the examinations for FPSB India's modules. Accordingly, the cut-off timelines given below needs to be strictly followed by the candidates attempting FPSB India's modules, viz. Risk Analysis and Insurance Planning, Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits, Investment Planning, Tax Planning and Estate Planning, Exam 5/Advanced Financial Planning.
1) Last date for any new payment on the NCFM portal, for all modules of FPSB India, shall be February 28, 2019 (till 23:30 hours). No new payments shall be accepted on the NCFM portal from March 1, 2019 00:00 hours and onwards.
2) Tests for all modules of FPSB India shall be facilitated at NSEIT test centres only upto to March 31, 2019. No new test slots for enrolment in modules of FPSB India shall be available on the NCFM portal from April 1, 2019 and onwards.