Interest Rate Derivatives: A Beginner's Module (Foundation) Practice Exam
Interest Rate Derivatives: A Beginner's Module (Foundation)
About Interest Rate Derivatives: A Beginner's Module
Interest rate risk management is becoming increasingly important not just for the financial sector, but for the household sectors as well. Interest rate derivative products are the primary instruments available to manage such risks. Interest Rate Derivatives: A Beginner's Module aims at creating a better understanding of the concepts underlying the money market and giving insights into the motives of and operations related to the trading of interest rate derivatives."
Why should one take this course?
- To understand the concept of money market
- To understand the interest rate derivatives as a risk management tool
Who will benefit from this course?
- Employees of Banks, Insurance Companies"
- Primary Dealers
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers
- Anybody having interest in the Indian money market
- Duration: 120 minutes
- No. of questions: 60
- Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 50 (50%); There is no negative marking in this module.
- Certificate validity: For successful candidates, certificates are valid for 5 years from the test date.
- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.