Fundamental Analysis Module (Intermediate) Practice Exam
Fundamental Analysis - Intermediate Module
About Fundamental Analysis - Intermediate Module
Fundamental analysis is a stock valuation methodology arrived at by performing security analysis. An appropriate security analysis forms the basis of successful investment decisions.
This module aims at providing a basic insight about fundamental analysis and various valuation methodologies used.
Why should one take this course?
- To have a basic understanding about fundamental analysis .
- To learn the various valuation methodologies
Who will benefit from this course?
- Students of Management and Commerce
- Finance Professionals
- Stock Analysts
- Employees with Treasury & Investment division of banks and financial institutions
- Anybody having interest in this subject
- Duration: 120 minutes
- No. of questions: 60
- Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 60 (60%); There is negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Certificate validity: For successful candidates, certificates are valid for 5 years from the test date.
- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
Tags: Fundamental Analysis - (Intermediate Module) Exam Dumps, Fundamental Analysis - (Intermediate Module) Exam Questions, Fundamental Analysis - (Intermediate Module) Practice Test, Fundamental Analysis - (Intermediate Module) Training