Financial Markets : A Beginner's Module (Foundation) Practice Exam
Financial Markets : A Beginner's Module (Foundation)
About Financial Markets - A Beginner's Module (Foundation)
This is a basic level programme for those who wish to either begin a career in the financial markets in India or simply learn the fundamentals of capital markets. The course is structured to help understand the basic concepts relating to different avenues of investment, the primary and the secondary market, the derivatives market and financial statement analysis.
Why should one take this course?
- To get a basic understanding of the products, players and functioning of financial markets, particularly the capital market.
- To understand the terms and jargons used in the financial newspapers and periodicals.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Employees of BPOs/IT Companies
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers
- Anybody having interest in the Indian securities market
- Duration: 120 minutes
- No. of questions: 60
- Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 50 (50%); There is no negative marking in this module.
- Certificate validity: For successful candidates, certificates are valid for 5 years from the test date.
- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.