Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module (DMDM) Module (Intermediate) Practice Exam
Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module (DMDM) Module (Intermediate)
About Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module (DMDM) Module (Intermediate)
Derivatives are known to be among the most powerful financial instruments. The Indian equity derivatives market has seen tremendous growth since the year 2000 when equity derivatives were introduced in India. This module provides insights into different types of equity derivatives, their trading, clearing and settlement and the regulatory framework.
Why should one take this course?
- To learn the basics of the derivatives market
- To understand the use of derivative products in speculating, hedging and arbitraging
- To learn the trading, clearing, settlement and risk management in equity derivatives
- To learn the regulatory, accounting and taxation issues relating to equity derivatives.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Stock Brokers and Sub-Brokers dealing in derivatives
- Custodians and Employees of Mutual funds
- Individual investors as well as High Networth Individuals (HNIs)
- Portfolio Managers
- Financial Institutions
- Anybody having interest in the Stock market operations
- Duration: 120 minutes
- No. of questions: 60
- Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 60 (60%); There is negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Certificate validity: For successful candidates, certificates are valid for 3 years from the test date.
- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.