Currency Derivatives: A Beginner's Module (Foundation) Practice exam
Currency Derivatives: A Beginner's Module (Foundation) Practice Exam
About Currency Derivatives: A Beginner's Module
This module has been designed with a view to improve awareness about the 'Currency Derivatives' product, which has been made available for trading in the Indian securities market in 2009. The course content is structured to help a beginner understand what the product is, how it is traded and what uses it can be put to.
Why should one take this course?
- To understand the fundamentals of the currency market.
- To understand the currency futures as a risk management tool.
- To learn about the trading platform of the currency derivatives segment of a stock exchange.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Corporate Executives
- Employees of Export/Import Houses
- Employees of Brokers and Sub-brokers
- Anybody having interest in the Indian Securities Market
- Duration: 120 minutes
- No. of questions: 60
- Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 50 (50%); There is no negative marking in this module.
- Certificate validity: For successful candidates, certificates are valid for 5 years from the test date.
- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.