Clearing Settlement and Risk Management Module (Foundation) Practice Exam
Clearing Settlement and Risk Management Module (Foundation)
About Clearing Settlement and Risk Management Foundation Module
Clearing, Settlement and Risk Management are vital functions of a Clearing Corporation. This is a Foundation Level Programme for those who wish to learn operational guidelines/procedures of Clearing, Settlement, Collateral Management and Risk Management in NSE Clearing Limited (formerly known as National Securities Clearing Corporation Limited).
Why should one take this course?
To learn the procedures of Clearing, Settlement, Collateral Management and the Risk Management
Who will benefit from this course?
- Employees of Clearing Members
- Anybody having interest in the Indian Securities Market
- Duration: 60 minutes
- No. of questions: 75
- Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 60 (60%). There is no negative marking in this module.
- Certificate validity: For successful candidates certificates are valid for 3 years from the test date.
- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.