A Certified Scrum Master assists the Scrum team to bring out their methods at the most powerful level. These experts preserve the team from inside and external disturbances in the company. The characters who have this credential can understand the Scrum structure and have an understanding of artifacts, team roles, and events. However, in this article, we going to discuss a higher level i.e. Professional Scrum with User Experience™.
The PSU I assessment involves topics from the Focus Areas as described in the Professional Scrum Competencies. The PSU I credential evaluation focuses principally on confirming that the candidate has a significant level of knowledge about how to combine modern UX practices into Scrum and to operate efficiently within the Scrum Teams. Let’s take a look at the examination details!
The Scrum.org Professional Scrum with User Experience I (PSU I) evaluation is a 60-minute time-boxed estimation where the candidate will answer 60 questions (in English) of multiple choice type.
The candidate gets 1 attempt and they decide when and where to exercise it. There’s no expiration date. Also, they are not expected to serve as an assessment center.
Now, it’s time for the most important part, i.e. the exam objectives covered.
The candidate should conjecture the domains and their concerned subjects. We also have suggested the relevant documentation for more careful supervision of each and all topics.
- Understanding and Applying the Scrum Framework:
- Empiricism, Scrum Team, Scrum Values, Artifacts, Events, Done.
- Developing the People and Teams:
- Self-Managing (Cross-Functional) Teams – Including the UX.
- Managing Products with the Agility:
- Product Value, Stakeholders & Customers, Product Backlog Management, Work Management with UX.
- Complementary Practices:
- Lean UX Practices & the Techniques.
Professional Scrum with User Experience Exam: Preparatory Guide
It is the time to acknowledge some extraordinary knowledge support for becoming the Professional Scrum with User Experience Exam. This study pattern will assist the candidate to strengthen their preparation independently.
- Scrum Guide- Scrum is described extensively in the Scrum Guide by Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland, the originators of Scrum. The Scrum Guide is managed independently of any corporation or vendor and therefore lives on a brand-neutral site.
- PROFESSIONAL SCRUM™ WITH USER EXPERIENCE TRAINING- Professional Scrum with User Experience (PSU) is a 2-day hands-on program where students who previously have a rudimentary knowledge of Scrum and some practice using it will learn how to combine modern UX practices into the way they are operating in Scrum and how to work most efficiently within Scrum Teams.
- Testprep Online Tutorials– Professional Scrum with User Experience Online Tutorial increases the knowledge and gives a depth knowledge of the exam. In addition, they also cover exam details and policies. Therefore learning with Online Tutorials will result in strengthening the preparation.
- Try Practice Test– Practice tests are the one who ensures the candidate about their preparation. The practice test will help the candidates to acknowledge their weak areas so that they can work on them. There are many practice tests available on the internet nowadays, so the candidate can choose which they want. We at Testprep training also offer practice tests which are very helpful for the ones who are preparing.
Some Tips for You!
- Attending a Scrum.org Professional Scrum With User Experience course. Many of the other Scrum.org credentials can be get through self-study. The course experience, discussions, and courseware make clearing the assessment significantly more likely.
- Download the Scrum 1 Pager. It’s good for reference and review.
- Refresh your understanding of Scrum. Read the Scrum Guide repeatedly as a minimum.
- Read some of Jeff’s posts from his blog – https://www.jeffgothelf.com/blog/. In particular: Here is how UX Design Integrates with Agile and Scrum
5 Rules for Integrating UX with Agile and Scrum
Defining value: the most ambiguous word in product development
Your preparation should focus on the course outline and read all the information. Try an online course and free practice tests Now!