ACI Dealing Certificate (002-100) Practice Exam
ACI Dealing Certificate Practice Exam
About ACI Dealing Certificate Practice Exam
ACI Dealing Certificate is a foundation programme that allows candidates to acquire a working knowledge of the structure and operation of the major foreign exchange and money markets as well as their core products (cash, forwards and derivatives), and the basic skills required for competent participation, including the ability to apply the fundamental mathematics used in these markets.
The programme is designed for the following groups -
- Recent entrants and junior dealers (0-18 month’s experience) in the dealing room
- Middle office and operations personnel
- Compliance and risk officers
The ACI Dealing Certificate is a precursor to the ACI Diploma.
Career and Employer Benefits
- Increase candidate opportunities nationally and internationally with a global qualification
- Fulfil the requirements established by financial services authorities for regulated activities
- Learn a global standard and a skill set which is unique in treasury
- Become part of a global community of thousands of ACI certificate holders
- Enable your organisation to successfully pass risk assessments conducted by regulators
- Staff members fulfil the requirements established by financial services authorities for regulated activities
- Basic Interest Rate Calculations
- Cash Money Markets
- Foreign Exchange
- Forward-forwards, FRAs and Money Market Futures & Swaps
- Principles of Asset & Liability Management
- Principles of Risk
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Total Questions: 70
- Types of Questions: Multiple-choice questions.
- Overall pass level is 60% (42 correct answers), assuming that the minimum score criteria for each of the topic baskets is met. There is a minimum score criteria of 50% for each Topic Basket.
- Calculators: Some questions will require the use of a calculator. A basic one will be provided on the computer screen. You may also use your own hand-held calculator, provided it is neither text programmable nor capable of displaying graphics with a size more than 2 lines.
- Pass Score - 60% - 69.99%
- Merit Score - 70% - 79.99%
- Distinction Score -80% and above
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.